+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: BUG: VK Spellbreaker Broken, removing more debuffs then it should.

Quote Originally Posted by Auden View Post
    Is there no end to this guy's crying?

And <3 when the dispell "crits" and applies LW to yourself or a friend.
    Is it crying to point our that a broken ability is not removing 3 debuffs, but instead every debuff off the target?

Amazing how pointing out a glaring OPed bug for Warriors (and it is a bug) is whining to Warriors in this game.

Simple fact is, Spellbreaker is broken, and removing more debuffs then it should, Spell Sunder isn't broken and is working exactly how it is intended.
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

Quote Originally Posted by Sorovos View Post
    Is it crying to point our that a broken ability is not removing 3 debuffs, but instead every debuff off the target?

Amazing how pointing out a glaring OPed bug for Warriors (and it is a bug) is whining to Warriors in this game.

Simple fact is, Spellbreaker is broken, and removing more debuffs then it should, Spell Sunder isn't broken and is working exactly how it is intended.
    Nah, you are whiner. I apologize, you are a cavalier for the saline abundant.

The ability works as intended. Your brain however, does not.

Trolling... again. You present your own evidence and disregard everyone else's findings. You whine about OP warriors and demand that you are right and everyone else is wrong. Back under your bridge, you have no credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferago View Post
    Trolling... again. You present your own evidence and disregard everyone else's findings. You whine about OP warriors and demand that you are right and everyone else is wrong. Back under your bridge, you have no credibility.
    You mean the other 200 nerf warrior posts he has did not kill any credibility?

Aesop knew what he was talking about.

Shadowlander

Spell Sunder can sometimes bug and not remove three normally purgeable buffs on a player. I don't typically use Spell Breaker, so I can't comment on that.

Plane Walker

A. We've went over this, He didn't have RA, You're wrong..
    No offense but did you read anything?

Residual Absorption is the only way I can reproduce it ... Other than that I'm not getting the affects you're talking about.

Where did I say anything about right or wrong or anything about your experiment? I said I cannot reproduce what you did. You keep saying 'you're doing it wrong' yet don't explain what we're doing wrong.

I refuse to comment on the rest of your post because you don't have any experience playing as a warrior.

Plane Touched

OP=

Stop the nerd tears already bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Auden View Post
    I think the problem is too many terrible players in Rift that are involved with PVP.

As well as when they die in PVP, all they see on their screen is the warrior.. not the other 5 ranged classes that assisted him.

Quote Originally Posted by brutis View Post
    No offense but did you read anything?

Residual Absorption is the only way I can reproduce it ... Other than that I'm not getting the affects you're talking about.

Where did I say anything about right or wrong or anything about your experiment? I said I cannot reproduce what you did. You keep saying 'you're doing it wrong' yet don't explain what we're doing wrong.

I refuse to comment on the rest of your post because you don't have any experience playing as a warrior.
    Because we tested it, Over and over again and he did not have RA, So you're full of **** unless you can produce a video of you not removing every debuff, I mean it's bad enough that anyone can test it, And we can see you're full of ****, But even other warriors have said, It removes all debuffs.

So Might i suggest quit lying through your teeth on the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    It removes more than the tooltip states it would.

I've cleared rows of debuffs at once
    Nuff Said.. Brutis you're a ****.

Shield of Telara

Wait, so an ability you can put points into that makes you immune for 6 seconds total to magic abilities while removing 3 debuffs off yourself will somehow be useless if It can't REMOVE EVERYTHING OFF OF YOU. Love that Logic.

You mean Defensive Buffs might stay up against a class? Oh the humanity, Do you feel that you should be able to remove 1, 1:30 min cooldown ability and 2, 3 min cooldown abilities whenever you please?

Pretty much every other class in the game has to deal with what you just listed. My Degen doesn't remove the 3 buffs I want everytime, Because if it could, It'd be OVERPOWERED

Warriors, Entitled to feel overpowered it seems.
    i didnt say anything about residual absorption, nor did i say anything about it being useless if you can't remove all spells on you. i said since warriors cant specify which buffs to remove, then spellbreaker will remain useless because warriors will be entirely powerless to remove debuffs that break them such as storm shackle or rift surge and instead be at the mercy of rng. a warrior with storm shackle on him will not be able to remove it using spellbreaker, because he can't tell spellbreaker to remove storm shackle specifically. a warrior targeting a mage with shadow life can't remove shadow life with spell sunder because he can't specify it. i can't count the number of times i've used spell sunder on a mage with neddras or shadow life and it hasnt removed either. there is no "tactical" value to a move which randomly removes buffs.

both spell sunder and spellbreaker have cooldowns and are significant investments in a tank spec. given the current state of warrior pvp "dps", there's a pretty huge opportunity cost in being able to "remove cooldown abilities whenever you please." it's pure damage.

here's a tip, idiot: clue up

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by archaionfm View Post
    i didnt say anything about residual absorption, nor did i say anything about it being useless if you can't remove all spells on you. i said since warriors cant specify which buffs to remove, then spellbreaker will remain useless because warriors will be entirely powerless to remove debuffs that break them such as storm shackle or rift surge and instead be at the mercy of rng. a warrior with storm shackle on him will not be able to remove it using spellbreaker, because he can't tell spellbreaker to remove storm shackle specifically. a warrior targeting a mage with shadow life can't remove shadow life with spell sunder because he can't specify it. i can't count the number of times i've used spell sunder on a mage with neddras or shadow life and it hasnt removed either. there is no "tactical" value to a move which randomly removes buffs.

both spell sunder and spellbreaker have cooldowns and are significant investments in a tank spec. given the current state of warrior pvp "dps", there's a pretty huge opportunity cost in being able to "remove cooldown abilities whenever you please." it's pure damage.

here's a tip, idiot: clue up
    You do realize ALL cleanse spells are like that right? A cleric can't say.. I want to remove mass betrayal.. Hiding debuffs behind trash debuffs is part of the game.. Saying your powerless to remove a debuff someone puts on you thats supposed to stop you is a selfish excuse.. Its not like other classes have that ability to remove a specific buff from a large list of them on them..

Also some purge abilities are "up to" purges.. meaning they remove up to that amount of buffs.. most purges work as a FIFO. (first in first out).. ie in your example since nedra's was cast last.. They are going to be the last one to get removed.
    "Power is neccessary because conflict will never dissappear"

Telaran

Because we tested it, Over and over again and he did not have RA, So you're full of **** unless you can produce a video of you not removing every debuff, I mean it's bad enough that anyone can test it, And we can see you're full of ****, But even other warriors have said, It removes all debuffs.

Perhaps you can provide a video showing this happening, it would further validate your statement.
    Junostorm
    <Total Aggression> Gaming - TAG
    Defiant - Greybriar Shard

Just tested it, I can load up my friends Ragestorm build with Over 3 buffs (max was Incompetence/Radiant Spores/Transference/TI/Priest/Accelerated Decay)

Spellbreaker removed all the debuffs off himself, instead of just 3 like it should.
    Do you ever stop complaining about Warriors? I swear you're the Ed Schultz of Rift.
    Last edited by Cardinals; 08-24-2011 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boltswiki View Post
    I deal with warriors by crying about them on the forums until Trion nerfs them

Plane Walker

So I'm unable to reproduce it. Why don't YOU create a video proving your claim since one can validate what you're saying except you.

Nuff Said.. Brutis you're a ****.
    Did he ever mention anything about RA? No he didn't.

Sorry but no one except you can reproduce this making us believe: you're full of crap or not enough people speck deep enough into the tanking tree for PVP to really know.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by LordOberon View Post
    You do realize ALL cleanse spells are like that right? A cleric can't say.. I want to remove mass betrayal.. Hiding debuffs behind trash debuffs is part of the game.. Saying your powerless to remove a debuff someone puts on you thats supposed to stop you is a selfish excuse.. Its not like other classes have that ability to remove a specific buff from a large list of them on them..

Also some purge abilities are "up to" purges.. meaning they remove up to that amount of buffs.. most purges work as a FIFO. (first in first out).. ie in your example since nedra's was cast last.. They are going to be the last one to get removed.
    i can totally sympathize with clerics and mages not being able to drop the right curses and i will concede that the cleanse/purge mechanic needs to be reworked

you have to realize that while traitorous influence/mass betrayal take off 25/15% of a mana user's mana (over 5 ticks), it takes off all of a warrior/rogue's energy, and that storm shackle will completely disable anyone who doesnt have ranged damage capabilities; thus cc removal is a hell of a lot more important for melee classes of any sort than it is for ranged (given melee are already subject to so much cc)
    Last edited by archaionfm; 08-25-2011 at 04:38 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast