+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: I killed a warrior

Soulwalker

Default I killed a warrior

So I had just purchased my last item to complete my P6 gear, a nice new dagger.
    now fully geared for my rank I was feeling pretty badass, decide to go see If I can find a Guardian to play hide the dagger with.

End up in Shimmersand, I spy in the distance a questing warrior, now he's lvl 46 so obviously I'm a bit scared
    decide to watch him for a little bit, waiting in the shadows for my opportunity to strike. The moment arrives he's just finished fighting a mob he's at 70% health.

BAM out of the shadows I attack in a flurry of strikes, stack a bunch of bleeds and slip away, wait some seconds, and again I go through my attack routine. Anyway I will not bore you with the details from the rest of the fight, suffice to say it was very close he nearly got me, think I was at 5-10% health but I didn't care, I had just beaten a WARRIOR.

I was so excited, I ran from my mums basement screaming I just killed a warrior, I just killed a warrior. my mum didn't really understand what all the fuss was about, I tried to explain she high fived me and told me she's proud, but I still don't think she understood the magnitude of what had just happened.

Anyways guys, I just wanted to share my tale with you fine people here, and to tell any fellow Rogues out there, when you see that warrior, go for it don't be afraid like I used to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Raedwulf View Post
    now fully geared for my rank I was feeling pretty badass, decide to go see If I can find a Guardian to play hide the dagger with.

End up in Shimmersand, I spy in the distance a questing warrior, now he's lvl 46 so obviously I'm a bit scared
    decide to watch him for a little bit, waiting in the shadows for my opportunity to strike. The moment arrives he's just finished fighting a mob he's at 70% health.

BAM out of the shadows I attack in a flurry of strikes, stack a bunch of bleeds and slip away, wait some seconds, and again I go through my attack routine. Anyway I will not bore you with the details from the rest of the fight, suffice to say it was very close he nearly got me, think I was at 5-10% health but I didn't care, I had just beaten a WARRIOR.

I was so excited, I ran from my mums basement screaming I just killed a warrior, I just killed a warrior. my mum didn't really understand what all the fuss was about, I tried to explain she high fived me and told me she's proud, but I still don't think she understood the magnitude of what had just happened.

Anyways guys, I just wanted to share my tale with you fine people here, and to tell any fellow Rogues out there, when you see that warrior, go for it don't be afraid like I used to be.
    Worst rogue ... ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    Worst rogue ... ever.
    lol oh come on, he was being facetious!

You goofball. I am assuming your detailed heated battle is satire.

On a real note though, if I am going to gank a lowbie I have fun with it. I like hiding in the graveyard in Stillmoor stealthed and if a lowbie comes by I "/emote springs to life from an empty grave hungry for blood" and just pop out with an OP 2s kill on a lowbie. Then they might get mad, but then they're probably like....did that guy really just emote that?

Plane Touched

Worst rogue ... ever.
    Whoooooosh!

That's what satire sounds like, as it zooms over your head ;p

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyBacon View Post
    Whoooooosh!

That's what satire sounds like, as it zooms over your head ;p
    Nope that was the sound of me not caring about yet another whiney rant disguised as humor.

Whiner is whiney.

Nope that was the sound of me not caring about yet another whiney rant disguised as humor.

Whiner is whiney.
    Your sense of humor. Where is it?

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjahax View Post
    Your sense of humor. Where is it?
    Warriors have no sense of humor
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Quote Originally Posted by Raedwulf View Post

warriors are easy to kill lol

Rift Master

I am maxed on valor and use 24 in justicar with my healing spec.
    I still get globaled by warriors.

I don't believe you killed one over level 17. That's when they get the fear and lingering wounds. gg you're screwed.
    Oh well, maybe it'll get fixed by the time we have P16

Warriors using shields still being able to global anyone, and watching them solo 5 people has lost it's amusement. I'm pretty sure most riftblade abilities are ignoring valor, armor, dodge, parry, and block too. 90% sure.
    Last edited by Valanceer; 08-23-2011 at 12:21 PM.

Ascendant

Inb4close

Trion doesn't approve of threads filled with lies

Quote Originally Posted by Valanceer View Post
    I am maxed on valor and use 24 in justicar with my healing spec.
    I still get globaled by warriors.

I don't believe you killed one over level 17. That's when they get the fear and lingering wounds. gg you're screwed.
    Oh well, maybe it'll get fixed by the time we have P16

Warriors using shields still being able to global anyone, and watching them solo 5 people has lost it's amusement. I'm pretty sure most riftblade abilities are ignoring valor, armor, dodge, parry, and block too. 90% sure.
    Cleric, healer, and "max valor" yet still getting global?

Man, do people even try to make their whine at least a little believable anymore?

You got me to laugh when you said you ran out of your mom's basement screaming you've kill a warrior.

9/10.

good job sir.

Sarathor@Byriel Rank 7 Defiant Mage - retired
    Bonqueequee@Byriel Rank 1 Guardian Rogue

Rift Chaser

i really love qq from bad rogues, you make rogues like me look like gods

keep it up pal!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Arrinx View Post
    i really love qq from bad rogues, you make rogues like me look like gods

keep it up pal!
    You make rogues like you look like they don't understand humor

Keep it up pal!
    Last edited by Swordfishy; 08-23-2011 at 01:07 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast