+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Schism

Soulwalker

Default Schism

Its time to make one for the P1-P8 PvP'rs. Such as a P1-P4 and a P5-P8 bracket separation. When your fighting in lower ranked PvP gear against God mode P8's it’s not fun...not fun at all. You may as well allow level 20's pvp against level 50's, because there’s just about the same separation in power as P1's 2's and 3's fighting these P6 7 and 8's.

Granted you have both ranks on either given faction...but you still have the same problem, you get a premade of those high ranked PvP'rs against a PuG ranging in ranks 1-8...your still getting your butt kicked. If a game is supposed to be fun, why turn it into something where people don't have fun and creates a huge crowd of QQ'rs.

Not that QQ's don't have their place...they certainly do, but you have low rank players knowing they are going to have crappy games because they have to deal with these high rank folks coming along and 2 shotting them; and I guess some higher ranks must like that...but still...where’s the fun in it...or the challenge.

This whole new rank upgrade 7-8 has created a huge imbalance in PvP warfronts, and the low rank pvp'rs are paying the price for it. Now I know some folks are going to come along and say..well you gotta take your licks just like we did coming up, and there is some truth to that...but at least take the licks where there is SOME chance of having fun while you play the GAME

Quote Originally Posted by Nanobot View Post
    Its time to make one for the P1-P8 PvP'rs. Such as a P1-P4 and a P5-P8 bracket separation. When your fighting in lower ranked PvP gear against God mode P8's it’s not fun...not fun at all. You may as well allow level 20's pvp against level 50's, because there’s just about the same separation in power as P1's 2's and 3's fighting these P6 7 and 8's.

Granted you have both ranks on either given faction...but you still have the same problem, you get a premade of those high ranked PvP'rs against a PuG ranging in ranks 1-8...your still getting your butt kicked. If a game is supposed to be fun, why turn it into something where people don't have fun and creates a huge crowd of QQ'rs.

Not that QQ's don't have their place...they certainly do, but you have low rank players knowing they are going to have crappy games because they have to deal with these high rank folks coming along and 2 shotting them; and I guess some higher ranks must like that...but still...where’s the fun in it...or the challenge.

This whole new rank upgrade 7-8 has created a huge imbalance in PvP warfronts, and the low rank pvp'rs are paying the price for it. Now I know some folks are going to come along and say..well you gotta take your licks just like we did coming up, and there is some truth to that...but at least take the licks where there is SOME chance of having fun while you play the GAME

Yea, the other guy that posted the same thing a few minutes ago said something like that too - only he left an all ranks option that I think is a good idea.

I went through the R1-R3 thing and it did get a lot better once I was fully geared R2 - didn't die quite so quickly, but the difference between the top rank in a bracket and the lowest rank should be more like 40-49 and less like 30-50.

Trion will do something along these lines once they figure out the particulars, it's too obviously needed for them not to.

+ Reply to Thread