+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Put the nerfs, and the QQing.. on hold for just one second!...

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    They may be trying but they also appear quite ignorant of whats going on ingame and of how bad some of their decisions have been - not the warrior nerf though, that was much needed and needs to gofurther. No I'm talking about overbuffing warriors in the first place, overbuffing the cabalist so its ludicrously overpowered etc.

Basic nerfs needed. NEEDED!

1. Cleric survivability + heal values in pvp
    2. Warrior utility v dps v survivability. Currently no tradeoff at all (and the riftblade is silly overpowered)
    3. Chlorolock - the spec mages i play with openly joke about as 'the overpowered pvp spec' and 'godmode spec'.
    No. Zero respect sorry.

Stop calling for nerfs without thinking about valid replacement options for the souls being used. Learn the game, suggest ideas, use your brain, don't just shout "omg OP". You may even be right, I'm not arguing that here, and its not the point of the this thread. We are destroying our game by calling nerf without being creative in solutions. Think about the results, and leave your little cubby where you're thinking only of your own build and how others affect you, rather than how their play is affected if the nerfbat is swung.

Do you enjoy having your favourite build nerfed to oblivion? How about learning what they do that makes you think its OP, look at what other things balance the build and then suggest alternatives to the balance equation rather than just demolish the good side of it? Balance with tweaks not with bludgeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnnxia View Post
    But what happens when you reach the end of the journey and realize that some classes are simply much more OP than yours?

When you have mastered all of the ultimate soul combinations, gotten all of the ultimate gear and know the entire ins and outs of that class but are simply unable to perform due to class imbalances?

What do you do then?
    Then you delete your rog and reroll a cleric or mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Auchter View Post
    They may be trying but they also appear quite ignorant of whats going on ingame and of how bad some of their decisions have been - not the warrior nerf though, that was much needed and needs to gofurther. No I'm talking about overbuffing warriors in the first place, overbuffing the cabalist so its ludicrously overpowered etc.

Basic nerfs needed. NEEDED!

1. Cleric survivability + heal values in pvp
    2. Warrior utility v dps v survivability. Currently no tradeoff at all (and the riftblade is silly overpowered)
    3. Chlorolock - the spec mages i play with openly joke about as 'the overpowered pvp spec' and 'godmode spec'.
    This would be correct.

Rank Separation first... then address tweaking. With R1s and R8s in the same WFs, there is no way that you will get meaningful discussions.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4