+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warfronts

Telaran

Default Warfronts

Can anyone please explain the reasoning of allowing warfronts to begin when the sides are unbalanced when it comes to player numbers? I have been in alot of wf's the past 2 days that begin the game like, us 4, defiant 6, or 7..or some stupidly and obvious misbalance.

Seriously...do I need to detail the frustration and hopelessness at the start from beginning with such a big unbalance? Was in Garden just a bit ago and it started out guardians 4, defiants 5...defiants got 8 players then and in the last few minutes (of course we were losing badly) in comes 4 more guardians...to little to late.

I'd really like trion to look at this and not start any matches until the team numbers are equal. Dont care if I have to wait longer, it sure beats going thru the motions.

/rant off

Rift Disciple

Amd when the late comers to the warfront do zone in, the first thing you here in chat is "Damn you guys are bad"

Ascendant

it can't be too hard for the server to make a judgement call that 5+ players are not accepting their queue-pop and the game should delay another 90 seconds to get the next players in and prepared
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Just tell your faction to L2P.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    L2P doesnt have a damn thing to do with a warfront starting with 4 on one side and 6-8 on the other you dumb sob.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Senji View Post
    Lol, this coming from a guy who thinks Burninate is a word.

+ Reply to Thread