+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: I'll get better, Oh well maybe not.

Soulwalker

Default I'll get better, Oh well maybe not.

Rogue, full P4 maybe now I can kill something...nope
    Rogue, full p5 maybe now I can kill something...nope
    Rogue, full P6 maybe now I can kill something...nope

Now 159k to P7 and I quit

Tried countless builds, rotations, macros and all other crap I read on forums.

Rogues in Rift just plain suck. Warriors and clerics feel free to tell me how much I suck and l2p whatever.

Be keeping an eye on the patch notes though, I know how classes in MMOs can change.

I know no one here cares. But I have no RL friends who play MMO games. So I cry here

Just embrace the idea that we're now good for only flagrunning specs (where people say we're OP) and support healing/buffs as bard. I've got my R5 rogue as a bard spec now - actually felt like I've been helpful in the warfront occasionally.

Of course, I really WANT to play him as a dps class, as I'm sure you do too - but, yeah, not gonna happen currently...

erm, you are using the wrong build then. lmao. Bard, riftstalker run flags, marksmen..its not all about damage you know? obviously not.

And you forgot mages mentioning you need to L2P, cause they're the most OP class. Ohwait, I guess you wouldn't know that do to you quitting cause you don't want to be productive and run flags, bard, or be a marksmen, huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    erm, you are using the wrong build then. lmao. Bard, riftstalker run flags, marksmen..its not all about damage you know? obviously not.

And you forgot mages mentioning you need to L2P, cause they're the most OP class. Ohwait, I guess you wouldn't know that do to you quitting cause you don't want to be productive and run flags, bard, or be a marksmen, huh?
    It is a flawed system that renders 90% of melee dps rogues useless in pvp.

I hit rank 7 yesterday on my rogue and made a warrior. He's now level 25 and rolls more face than my rogue ever will. Reroll and abuse planar blade while you can. Eventually rogues will be fixed.

@Cromagis
    Have you ever even played a rogue? Sometimes we actually like to DO something other than play songs and run away.
    ~Quiescent

Have you ever played a warrior? get forced into riftblade/subdue tanks or be useless.

If I have to do it, you should also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Champion of Telara

Have you ever played a warrior? get forced into riftblade/subdue tanks or be useless.

So you are arguing vindictively to punish other people because you are upset rather than work towards a better game?

Gotcha.

Yeah, I have. Riftblades roll more face than any rogue spec ever, end of story. You make it sound like you're being pigeonholed..right. Trion is pigeonholing you into the most OP build in the game. I am so sad 4 u
    Last edited by Zaros; 08-22-2011 at 12:44 PM.
    ~Quiescent

Im only Prestige Rank 3 and i routinely top the killing blows, am near the top in total damage, and am almost always near the top Kill/Death in any WF where we dont just get facerolled. If the WF is competitive at all i usually have at least 3 or 4 times as many kills as i do deaths. I use the "Nightman" spec and i do have better PvE gear than you i am sure, but at Rank 6 you should have access to very competitive weaponry to what anybody else in your WF will have even if you don't have raid weapons. I wear about 450 Valor worth of PvP gear, the rest is raid T1.

I don't ever run in premades, i don't play in a defiant dominated battlegroup, though i do often PvP with a mage friend who also only ever DPS's and we compete to see who can top the charts. Neither one of us is even to rank 4 yet. I am trying not to be a jerk and say L2P, but you must be doing something wrong. I am not hacking, i am not lying, but i am not having nearly as hard of a time as you seem to be, and i am not even close to your rank.

I wish i knew what i am doing differently, i would tell you, but IMO rogue toons are fine, rogue players seem to be the ones having trouble.
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Shadowlander

Raedwulf, get with Syndog on our server... he seems to do VERY well in WFs.

With that said, IMO....................
    A PLAYER WHO WEARS PLATE SHOULD NOT DO MORE DAMAGE THAN A PLAYER WHO DOES NOT.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Yeah, I have. Riftblades roll more face than any rogue spec ever, end of story. You make it sound like you're being pigeonholed..right. Trion is pigeonholing you into the most OP build in the game. I am so sad 4 u
    once upon a time, most warriors used to play high champion/beast master builds. people cried, champ/bm got nerfed.
    once upon a time, most warriors used to play high paragon/champion builds. peoples cried, para/champ got nerfed (again in the case of champ).

riftblade is the last dps soul we have left after the other three got led out into the forest, forced to dig their own graves, then shot in the head.

making it sound like we're pigeon holed? damn straight we're pigeon holed! when was the last time you saw a warrior with a pet in pvp?

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    once upon a time, most warriors used to play high champion/beast master builds. people cried, champ/bm got nerfed.
    once upon a time, most warriors used to play high paragon/champion builds. peoples cried, para/champ got nerfed (again in the case of champ).

riftblade is the last dps soul we have left after the other three got led out into the forest, forced to dig their own graves, then shot in the head.

making it sound like we're pigeon holed? damn straight we're pigeon holed! when was the last time you saw a warrior with a pet in pvp?
    When was the last time you saw a rogue pet actually do something.

Quote Originally Posted by apathyblade View Post
    I love pets, they give me free bloodthirsty procs....
    Hastati (50 warrior), Tsar (50 cleric), Tsaritsa (50 Mage)
    Guides: 51 Bladedancer, Bloodstalker, Nightblade
    DPS Rogue <Trinity>
    5/8 ID; HK Conqueror

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by apathyblade View Post
    I saw one not too long ago pull aggro and wipe my group.

Shadowlander

I think you ment to write "Warriors are the most op class". Lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast