+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Rogue Truce

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    19

    Default Rogue Truce

    I declare that Rogues from both Guardian and Defiant factions should cease hostilities against each other immediately.

    The man has been keeping us down long enough, it's time to unite brother rogues. We are weak enough already, without killing each other.

    Stop the madness and unite.

  2. #2
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,539

    Default

    If bad rogues can't kill other rogues then who are they supposed to kill?
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    188

    Default

    If we're not killing each other, what good are we? What, we all bard or run flags? I personally don't like Bard. Don't need 6 run specs on the same team, and most people are already thinking there's too many marksman.
    Last edited by Shayded; 08-22-2011 at 10:04 AM.
    Yukseven
    Sahree
    <Einherjar> - Deepstrike

  4. #4
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,539

    Default

    I thought this was going to be a warrior begging for us to stop bleeding them and slipping away. yeah, we must be terrible for using our class instead of trying to go toe to toe with someone with more HP / armor / damage output
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

  5. #5
    Shield of Telara Kanabull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Bellevue, Wa
    Posts
    789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfishy View Post
    I thought this was going to be a warrior begging for us to stop bleeding them and slipping away. yeah, we must be terrible for using our class instead of trying to go toe to toe with someone with more HP / armor / damage output
    rogues are the only class thats a free kill, why would we stop? O yea, cause we are OP.
    Rezzistance -Seastone/Defiant Mage
    Rezzist - Seastone/Defiant Rogue
    MeatyCurtains - Seastone/Guardian Rogue

  6. #6
    Ascendant Zaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,411

    Default

    I have already rerolled a warrior. You guys should too. Together, we'll destroy stormcallers and warlocks, and force mages to reroll warriors. By then there will be so much lingering wounds that clerics will all QQ and reroll warriors. Once everyone is a warrior, we will have balance.
    ~Quiescent

  7. #7
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    264

    Default

    L2P L2P L2P L2P

    What, did you think you could be Legolas? Or Robin Hood even?

    What about an assassin that can actually assassinate?!

    Na, you all got it wrong brohams. We're here to run flags, sing songs = support others = support class. Nice!
    Last edited by kdps; 08-22-2011 at 10:49 AM.

  8. #8
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kdps View Post
    L2P L2P L2P L2P

    What, did you think you could be Legolas? Or Robin Hood even?

    What about an assassin that can actually assassinate?!

    Na, you all got it wrong brohams. We're here to run flags, sing songs, and support others.
    Flag running is OP, it makes us useful in a warfront bro--warriors and mages should be the only effective people in escalation WF
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

  9. #9
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    I have already rerolled a warrior. You guys should too. Together, we'll destroy stormcallers and warlocks, and force mages to reroll warriors. By then there will be so much lingering wounds that clerics will all QQ and reroll warriors. Once everyone is a warrior, we will have balance.
    Yes, because then we can all go back to our assassins and bleed everyone to death

  10. #10
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    364

    Default

    How about a mage/rogue alliance?? lol.

  11. #11
    Plane Touched TourneAsunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    I have already rerolled a warrior. You guys should too. Together, we'll destroy stormcallers and warlocks, and force mages to reroll warriors. By then there will be so much lingering wounds that clerics will all QQ and reroll warriors. Once everyone is a warrior, we will have balance.
    This has to be the best suggestion that I have ever witnessed...at least, it would certainly be an eye opener.

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfishy View Post
    Flag running is OP, it makes us useful in a warfront bro--warriors and mages should be the only effective people in escalation WF
    I'm a rogue and I'm in the "Nerf the crap out of flag runner specs" camp so people can stop pointing to this idea to justify rogues low standing in pvp. It is OP but its still crap.

  13. #13
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    402

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfishy View Post
    If bad rogues can't kill other rogues then who are they supposed to kill?
    BUT! BUT!

    *types furiously*

    ROGUES CAN SLIP AWAY

    *wipes sweat from brow*

    AND THEY BLEED ME

    *sips some mountain dew*

    AND I ACTUALLY DIE

    (stole the editing style from another poster a while back, figured it was appropriate)

    *Saw you post this today made me giggle*

    What's funny was I finally got the drop on a warrior and he said that was my only kill I will get on him.
    Sucks that he was right
    Last edited by Wytchblades; 08-22-2011 at 12:08 PM.
    Good,Bad? I'm the one with the Gun.
    This is my BOOMSTICK
    Rank 40 Defiant Rogue 11/11HK
    Gaming Rig

  14. #14
    Rift Master RubberDuckie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raedwulf View Post
    I declare that Rogues from both Guardian and Defiant factions should cease hostilities against each other immediately.

    The man has been keeping us down long enough, it's time to unite brother rogues. We are weak enough already, without killing each other.

    Stop the madness and unite.
    rogues are actualy quite OP and broken lol you need to learn your class more and stop moaning, a good rogue can beat a warrior without takeing damage and kill mages pretty fine, you wont kill a cleric though the most GOD mode OP class in the game.

    i laughed my head off when you said rogues are underpowerd lolololololol

  15. #15
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,038

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckie View Post
    rogues are actualy quite OP and broken lol you need to learn your class more and stop moaning, a good rogue can beat a warrior without takeing damage and kill mages pretty fine, you wont kill a cleric though the most GOD mode OP class in the game.

    i laughed my head off when you said rogues are underpowerd lolololololol
    I want what you're smoking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts