+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AFKers don't get booted if they run bots.

Default AFKers don't get booted if they run bots.

Seriously Trion.

I've chain gamed and lost games due to the same 2 afk bots running like 20 WFs in a row.

Your AFK report system sucks.

It doesn't boot them, it checks them if they aren't performing actions, which bots can.

Fix it.

Telaran

Don't even need bots just a programmable mouse or keyboard.

Doesn't matter subscript ends in 1 week, LATES pos game.

Like defiant don't have enough problems with lack of healers, lack of competant dps, now with afk bots thrown in, makes me rage I spent money on this game christ it's so horrible.

I'll be sure to tell everyone how bad this game is when I'm enjoying myself in D3 and GW2

Quote Originally Posted by Pesmergia View Post

Like defiant don't have enough problems with lack of healers, lack of competant dps, now with afk bots thrown in, makes me rage I spent money on this game christ it's so horrible.

I'll be sure to tell everyone how bad this game is when I'm enjoying myself in D3 and GW2
    Diablo 3 revenge of the gold farmers? Have fun with nobody speaking english.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Diablo 3 revenge of the gold farmers? Have fun with nobody speaking english.
    gib itam~! open potar

no pk -_-;;
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Rift Disciple

you totally wrong at starting this thread trion give a hour debuff if you not helping your team, i know i have tested it

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by praggers View Post
    you totally wrong at starting this thread trion give a hour debuff if you not helping your team, i know i have tested it
    running mindlessly into combat is helping! i actually watched a warrior mount up and run through the group
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Rift Disciple

Just petition their name and server after match stating they were purposely avoiding afk filter. Generally they don't show back up after that.

It takes three DIFFERENT people in the SAME MATCH to use the report tool against the AFKer to get them booted. Brain science this is not.
    "You're right. Technically he has the right to cry about it. And I have the right to mock him for crying about something stupid." ~Bridgeburner
    "Try to hate other people less, you might enjoy life more." ~Tenet

73 Likes , 1 Infraction, Liked 228 posts, and counting...

Prophet of Telara

So how do you propose they fix it in a manner that's not easily abused, mr Muscle?
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Pesmergia View Post

Don't blame the game, blame the players.

You're mad because you don't have enough healers on your side. How is that Trion's fault?

You're mad because the offensive players on your team suck. How is that Trion's fault?

You're mad because people bot and the system that catches players just standing there doesn't work against botters. That's when you open a petition and report them directly to a GM. If you didn't do that, how is that Trion's fault?

+ Reply to Thread