+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New Vote Mechanic - Mutiny Vote

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default New Vote Mechanic - Mutiny Vote

    We have a vote AFK option. Can we please get a 'Vote Incompetent Leader' button in the warfronts. I'm sick of getting stuck with people who won't mark and won't pass the lead to someone who will.

    Yes, I know that I'll get the pre-made crowd screaming 'It's not hard to tell the healers'. Fact of the matter we should be allowed to force leadership of the raid off a bad marker. Marking leaders make's it easier for the bads of the universe (not the terribles who will never get a clue).

  2. #2
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1

    Default yep

    +1

    It would be nice.

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    150

    Default

    Cool idea.
    WARNING: Contents may be Irish.
    <Bountiful> on Faeblight, 50 Mage Bahmi
    taking some time off in a galaxy far, far away.
    We're tiny but mighty! RAWR!

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    107

    Default

    How many votes would it take to make someone else leader? Couldn't people just use it to get leadership and grief by marking just warriors?

  5. #5
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    How many votes would it take to make someone else leader? Couldn't people just use it to get leadership and grief by marking just warriors?
    Absolutely they could, but then again the team would at least then be given the option of correcting their mistake. At the moment it's a roll of the dice.

    Also, I should be clear this is intended ONLY for Warfronts. This mechanic shouldn't exist in other forms of game play to prevent stealing of RR & Raid leads.

  6. #6
    Champion of Telara Raiga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sanctum
    Posts
    1,287

    Default

    /Signed

    You should probably put this in the suggestions forum.
    Last edited by Raiga; 08-21-2011 at 12:18 PM.
    Got an itch for anime? Visit my anime thread here!
    Nexiga
    Retired from Rift

  7. #7
    Plane Walker Phelissa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    471

    Default

    Even better, make us all lead or assist.. problem solved.

  8. #8
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phelissa View Post
    Even better, make us all lead or assist.. problem solved.
    Not really, then you have an even greater chance for griefing. Since there is no control over who can mark.

  9. #9
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waysted View Post
    We have a vote AFK option. Can we please get a 'Vote Incompetent Leader' button in the warfronts. I'm sick of getting stuck with people who won't mark and won't pass the lead to someone who will.

    Yes, I know that I'll get the pre-made crowd screaming 'It's not hard to tell the healers'. Fact of the matter we should be allowed to force leadership of the raid off a bad marker. Marking leaders make's it easier for the bads of the universe (not the terribles who will never get a clue).
    Great Idea.

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple DefenderX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waysted View Post
    Not really, then you have an even greater chance for griefing. Since there is no control over who can mark.
    Yes, because endless amounts of grief amount from mis-labeled playser.
    Oh nozes!

  11. #11
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DefenderX1 View Post
    Yes, because endless amounts of grief amount from mis-labeled playser.
    Oh nozes!
    Why don't you go find whatever bridge you crawled out from under and pound sand.
    Last edited by Waysted; 08-21-2011 at 01:01 PM.

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple DefenderX1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waysted View Post
    Why don't you go find whatever bridge you crawled out from under and pound sand.
    Because my mommy says I needs more sunlights Mr....

  13. #13
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    can it announce to both teams that a mutiny has taken place
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple Lorenthel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Better Idea.

    have a check box on the pvp queue screen that says "Leader".

    Have it unchecked by default, and after the raid fills, or when the count down appears (5 seconds) it automatically picks one of those people as the leader and announces it to the raid.

  15. #15
    Rift Disciple Lorenthel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lorenthel View Post
    Better Idea.

    have a check box on the pvp queue screen that says "Leader".

    Have it unchecked by default, and after the raid fills, or when the count down appears (5 seconds) it automatically picks one of those people as the leader and announces it to the raid.
    Also, immediately choose a new leader randomly if the current one leaves the bg/goes ld/afk etc.

    And allow that leader to pick up to three assistant leaders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts