+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: New Vote Mechanic - Mutiny Vote

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Waysted View Post
    We have a vote AFK option. Can we please get a 'Vote Incompetent Leader' button in the warfronts. I'm sick of getting stuck with people who won't mark and won't pass the lead to someone who will.

Yes, I know that I'll get the pre-made crowd screaming 'It's not hard to tell the healers'. Fact of the matter we should be allowed to force leadership of the raid off a bad marker. Marking leaders make's it easier for the bads of the universe (not the terribles who will never get a clue).
    Seems reasonable to me. I pass lead whenever I get it simply because I know I am a bad marker. I do my part and let people who want to work harder than that be in charge.

Quote Originally Posted by Waysted View Post
    We have a vote AFK option. Can we please get a 'Vote Incompetent Leader' button in the warfronts. I'm sick of getting stuck with people who won't mark and won't pass the lead to someone who will.

Yes, I know that I'll get the pre-made crowd screaming 'It's not hard to tell the healers'. Fact of the matter we should be allowed to force leadership of the raid off a bad marker. Marking leaders make's it easier for the bads of the universe (not the terribles who will never get a clue).
    its simple leaders that dont do there job you just get the whole raid to report him AFK and it will boot him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2