+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Artorous

Thread: Increase Endurance on PvP Gear

Default Increase Endurance on PvP Gear

As the title says they really need to increase the endurance on the PvP gear. I know that it already has Valor on it but with the increase in damage all you've really done is... not really increase the defensive stats on the gear. It'd be a hell of a lot more fun if everyone had 50% more health while PvPing to make burst less irritating. And go on and QQ about God Mode Healers becoming even more God Mode if they increase health pools, but it needs to be done because damage just keeps going up and the hp means less and less.
    Definition of Generally
    Without reference to or disregarding particular persons, things, situations, etc., that may be an exception.

Rift Master

Yeah man, let's give the only viable healer 20k hp. Those chloro/locks and their Neddra's essence and 12k hp aren't enough.

That'll show those smart premade players how silly they are for not taking a single cleric and only 1 rogue.

Hit 14554HP with Shadow life last night on mage. granted it only last 30 seconds but when it wears off im still at almost 10k. GET BETTER GEAR BRAH.
    Deepstrike,were the real men PvP.

I've got a Necro/Lock/Chloro and have been using it since 1.1. Check my post history if you don't believe me about that. That being said it doesn't change the fact that damage goes up a LOT faster than HP does. In the long run everyone is going to be 2-3 shotting everyone because no one but purely defensive specced players are able to buff up their HP. Most DPS builds have around 5-6k HP and that really hasn't changed much since PR1-PR8 unless you spec for as much HP as you can get and equip nothing but End lessers.
    Definition of Generally
    Without reference to or disregarding particular persons, things, situations, etc., that may be an exception.

I understand that wish for low healing pug vs pug environments. With the common heal stacking however, this would be ridiculous. Nothing would ever die, lol.

Think about it, the greater the HP pool, the stronger healing gets. Even baddie healers would keep everyone alive. Boy that would be a disaster.

r8 gear has everyone with 7k hp unbuffed. Burst needs to be viable, deal with it.

(Gear)

Figures there would be nothing but "hp is fine because burst is best" going on. Damage is scaling way to fast in this game while HP is scaling very slowly. All you see on the forums is how quickly Calling A beat Player X and that's not going to change unless the HP levels are increased. I haven't played WoW since Ulduar was released but even they understood what I'm talking about and increased HP pools to fight against the rampant increase in damage, although I don't know if they actually stuck to it. PvP should be a group activity, not who has the most burst with the biggest numbers.
    Definition of Generally

Agreed, my 10500 HP / 15000 HP self-buffed mage needs more HP.

Hurr.
    JD - Formerly Archivist
    ||P8 Mage||11/11 HK||
    Breaking Bads @ Seastone
    Recruiting 1 Warrior or Rogue Tank - Apply on the Website!!

+ Reply to Thread