+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My shard cluster is completely dominated by Defiants, is it the same everywhere?

Champion of Telara The Real Viz Shady's Avatar

Default My shard cluster is completely dominated by Defiants, is it the same everywhere?

1-14 in whitefalls this weekend, 1-10 in scion. I'm on the Molinar cluster. Doesn't matter what time of day, morning to night. Defiants dominate with ranks and premades. Is it the same on other clusters?

What I want to know is where did all the higher rank Guardians go? I was in several WFs yesterday where I was the highest ranked person at rank 5.

The other thing I noticed was Guardians seem to use a blend of specs on this shard group, while Defiant seem to roll pretty much exclusively facerolling googled specs. I've seen some really bizarre specs on some of the Guardian players
    Even free cost too much now

Ascendant

What servers are clustered with Molinar?

Rift Disciple

Can't speak for other shards, but ever since the Zerg left molinar the defiants have been facerolling in WFs and open world. The guards don't seem to try anymore besides a few smaller guilds.

On molinar the Zerg was the guardian crutch. Now it seems without them they are broken.

That's kind of weird, I play on Laethys, which is on the same cluster, and I'm 6 wins against 4 losses (1 of the losses we actually had alot more kills than the defiants, just nobody was paying attention and let rogues steal back the stones). 2 of the losses were routs, but then again, 2 of the wins were routs, even bigger ones actually, 3 guardian deaths on the one.

Might be time of day I play or luck of the draw, but my winning percentage overall stays pretty steady at around 60%.

No, guardians are pretty domintant IN WARFRONTS, in the past 3...clusters I've been in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Soulwalker

Yeah...it is strange because this wasn't the case just two weeks back. Since then, Defiant has been dominating this Battle Group. There was either a mass exodus of high rank Guardians from this cluster elsewhere...or an major influx of high rank Defiant. Either way...it has been very rugged the past few weeks.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Viz Shady View Post
    Is it the same on other clusters?
    No, it's not.

I was on the Threesprings cluster and defiants lost 24 straight matches between Friday and today. I transferred to Wolfsbane and defiant lost 4 in a row before I called it quits.

Guardians seem to dominate whereever I go.

Ascendant

Last weekend guardians dominated WF, this weekend it seems more even...just how it goes.

Rift Disciple

Yea idk. Like I said last couple weeks have been us defiance for the majority just crushing. Didn't lose for 3 hours str8 2 diff times of day yesterday. Going with friends and solo.

It really seems there's a power vacuum caused by 2 big pvp guilds leaving mOlinar on guard side. Last 2 weeks I'd say I've won 7 or 8 out of 10.

Rift Disciple

I posted this in the other thread but I'm on crucia which is in the same battlegroup as the Molinar. This is Friday night and Saturday morning this weekend in whitefall:

21 Guardian wins - 23 Defiant wins.

Please note that roughly 3 of these defiant wins, the guardians had more kills and were controlling the map, but they were too focused on pvp and defiants ran stones ftw. So imo this easily could have swayed to more wins for Guardian.

Edit: I also noted in my other post that I felt like I was losing a lot of matches. Due to confirmation bias, its easy to forget the times you win and focus on how often you lose. I was really surprised to read the numbers and see how balanced the wins/losses were.

Guardian Win 3-0 1952
    Guardian Win 3-0 1952
    Guardian win 3-0 2200
    Defiant Win 3-0 780
    Defiant Win 3-0 828
    Defiant win 3-0 768
    Defiant win 3-0 768
    Defiant Win 3-0 870
    Guardian Win 3-1 2016
    Guardian Win 3-2 2874
    Defiant Win 3-1 1412
    Defiant Win 3-0 800
    Defiant Win 3-0 600
    Defiant Win 3-0 780
    Guardian win 3-0
    Defiant win 3-0 1428
    Guardian win 3-0 1596
    Defiant Win 3-0 956
    Guardian win 3-0 1840
    Defiant win 3-1
    Guardian Win 3-0
    Guardian Win 3-0 1898
    Defiant win 3-0 1198
    Defiant win 3-2 1246
    Defiant win 3-2 1250
    Guardian win 3-0 1958
    Guardian win 3-0 1946
    Guardian win 3-0 1374
    Defiant win 3-2 1344
    Guardian win 3-0 1278
    Guardian win 3-0 1336
    Guardian win 3-1 2300
    Guardian win 3-0 2152
    Defiant win 3-0 690
    Defiant Win 3-0 660
    Guardian win 3-0 1448
    defiant win 3-0 660
    Defiant win 3-0 1000
    Guardian win 3-0 1946
    Guardian win 3-0 1930
    Defiant win 3-0 1040
    Guardian win 3-0 2044
    Defiant win 3-0 744
    Defiant win 3-0 720
    Last edited by Elipse; 08-20-2011 at 02:03 PM.

Plane Touched

Like others said this cluster used to be the other way. Lately defiants seem to win more than lose. Although I'm 0 for like the last 7 whitefalls as defiant today.

Last weekend I won 90% of the matches going for 2-3days straight as guardian. Friday Defiants pawned. Today, since early this morning its been a 70% win percentage for guardians. There is something in these numbers, just dont know why last night was so rough for guardians.

Default Galena Server (don't know cluster) is dominated by Guardians

But from the playing, I can tell the Guardians seem to work together more. Had a few where people ran off or got bored at the end and Guardians stomped us (Codex)...I continually see the same thing in Whitefall...and have only recently started playing Port Scion...
    The only real solution would be to play with a team that works as a team...good luck finding one...

Shadowlander

Red face

I'm on Laethys and it honesltly seems like theres R6-8 defiants sprouting from nowhere, ive been PvPing a long time in WFs and never seen some of these people, im assuming defiants PvP rift 'farmed'.

Of course I dont mean all defiants did, but seems a lot have in this cluster..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast