+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Uber rogue runspec...

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Dracosan View Post
    thats bull, run speed, fine, but drop the stone if you port. Simple as that.
    Fine, but make it so that if we're carrying the stone Mages can't squirrel us. After all, if you can't port with the stone, why should we be able to squirrel with it?

And oh yeah, let's do with Slip away and all of the rogue bleeds too.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by matthew84 View Post
    If you have 1 person defending the rogue can't take the stone...
    Oh yes we can. Rift prison FTW. I do it daily. It's pretty humorous actually to see them sitting there helpless. By the time they come out of it, I am almost to midfield. If they have break free up, I just run away for a few seconds, then come back and put them in the prison again. Then I snatch the stone and I am gone. I can even take the stone with 2 people guarding if I time it right.

I think this QQ thread boils down to facerolling warriors being angry that they can't 1v1 us. What is it that the Clerics always say? "This game should not be built around 1v1 -- Clerics should be unkillable 1v1" etc. Why should it be different for us shard runners? Why do you people feel entitled to be able to easily kill us 1v1? If I give you that, then I want to be ENTITLED to kill a R6+ Warden 1v1.

Seriously, this thread is even dumber than the nerf slip away thread.

Quote Originally Posted by matthew84 View Post
    If you have 1 person defending the rogue can't take the stone...
    Because riftstalkers don't have an in combat incap do they?

Btw 38+ warlock is pretty good at taking out runners, just dot the **** out of them mount up, re-apply dots/use instants and repeat. Having a semi competent team of non herp-derps also generally helps. Runner spec is a bit cheesey but not game breaking lets face it.
    Freyn likes boys in hotpants.

Rapsodia - p6 Stromcooler. I'm in ur warfrunts, hittin u for faive thousandz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5