+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Warriors make other classes reduntant.

Shadowlander

Default Warriors make other classes reduntant.

its true, we all know it.

Warriors the check list:

Plate >yes

large pool of health > yes

more then one stun > yes

more then one snare > yes

an aoe fear > yes

aoe attacks > yes

ability to use all weapons and gear >yes

ranged dps > yes

ranged control skills > yes

high burst dps > yes

high sustained dps > yes

high ranged dps > yes, though not in the same spec.
    more then one charge that do not use the same cooldown > yes

ability to full heal > yes but depends on spec

ability to debuff healing > yes and it is overpowered due to the fact it last 15s and cannot be removed

ability to silence > yes and they use it right after a stun so you are pretty much dead.

high magic resistance > yes but spec dependant.
    too many off GCD attack making for an overpowered burst attack >yes

ability to be played on 2 macros > yes, cleric melee dps do the same and so do rogues, but they dont have as many off GCD so they are not as powerful.

the only class that can counter almost all other classes with the same spec > yes

FIX warriors, make their stun break on damage and give us the ability to dispel LW.
    Last edited by desta; 08-19-2011 at 08:58 AM.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by desta View Post
    its true, we all know it.

Warriors the check list:

Plate >yes

large pool of health > yes

more then one stun > yes

more then one snare > yes

an aoe fear > yes

aoe attacks > yes

ability to use all weapons and gear >yes

ranged dps > yes

ranged control skills > yes

high burst dps > yes

high sustained dps > yes

high ranged dps > yes, though not in the same spec.
    more then one charge that do not use the same cooldown > yes

ability to full heal > yes but depends on spec

ability to debuff healing > yes and it is overpowered due to the fact it last 15s and cannot be removed

ability to silence > yes and they use it right after a stun so you are pretty much dead.

high magic resistance > yes but spec dependant.
    too many off GCD attack making for an overpowered burst attack >yes

ability to be played on 2 macros > yes, cleric melee dps do the same and so do rogues, but they dont have as many off GCD so they are not as powerful.

the only class that can counter almost all other classes with the same spec > yes

FIX warriors, make their stun break on damage and give us the ability to dispel LW.
    do ur researhc, everything u said, is alll in different specs..

yes warriors hit hard, but we dont have the biggest hp pool, or the most defence, if we go burst we paper

if we go tank, well no burst..

everything we have is give or take.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On4xojWEe8s - working again /auto swap, not my music!
    1.3 PvP Vids

1.4 is here check it out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5z3ydavoQ

Cause armor means so much more in this game than valor (Yeah, not really)

If we tank = no damage..people just like too target us and make us look good.

If we burst = 0 Survivability.

Highest health pool? Wtf game are you playing, look at mages.

Oh and again...armor doesn't do a thing in this game, valor does.

Every class has a ranged CC, ranged damage, and AoE, and mages have AoE fears. What are you trying to explain here?..

And all those different Sustained, burst etc. DPS that you stated, too bad warriors can't have 8 souls at once, amirite?
    Last edited by Cromagis; 08-19-2011 at 10:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Toothsome View Post
    do ur researhc, everything u said, is alll in different specs..

yes warriors hit hard, but we dont have the biggest hp pool, or the most defence, if we go burst we paper

if we go tank, well no burst..

everything we have is give or take.
    This is absolute crap. Right now one of the three FOTM burst DPS builds for warrios is a sword-and-shield build. This Should be a tank spec, and is, but the spec still allows them to burst DPS and kill others in mere seconds.

Warriors are so completely far from anything balanced it's ridiculous, and Trion's inability to see or acknowledge this shows just how much of a bias they have towards warriors, and how far removed they are from realistically balancing this game, for either PvP or PvE.

Ascendant

how can you say a spec with 54 points in dps souls regardless of which weapon is used shouldnt have good dps or burst. This SnB spec you say should e a tank spec has 29 in the riftblade dps soul and 25 points in the champ dps tree. thats hardly a tank spec.
    The artist formerly known as Daroof

Mofugga-bethlam

Quote Originally Posted by jaym7018 View Post
    how can you say a spec with 54 points in dps souls regardless of which weapon is used shouldnt have good dps or burst. This SnB spec you say should e a tank spec has 29 in the riftblade dps soul and 25 points in the champ dps tree. thats hardly a tank spec.
    You can't put 54 point's into any soul. ^.o

But that's true. Everybody wants a warrior too tank for everything.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Plane Touched

Mages AoE Fear is 44 points into a tree. The Warrior AoE Fear is like 16 points in?

If the AoE fear was higher up in the tree maybe it would be an acceptable comparison Cromag.

Plane Touched

Recanted.

I changed my mind. Keep posting here and crying for nerfs. Don't put any effort into getting better. This benefits me because no matter what, people who spend all their effort trying to get other people nerfed instead of getting better at their own calling will ALWAYS be free favor for me. More power too you.
    Last edited by Heguo; 08-19-2011 at 10:16 AM.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimoo View Post
    This is absolute crap. Right now one of the three FOTM burst DPS builds for warrios is a sword-and-shield build. This Should be a tank spec, and is, but the spec still allows them to burst DPS and kill others in mere seconds.

Warriors are so completely far from anything balanced it's ridiculous, and Trion's inability to see or acknowledge this shows just how much of a bias they have towards warriors, and how far removed they are from realistically balancing this game, for either PvP or PvE.
    ur wrong, thats anti meele class..

and if ur getting bursted down by a sword and bord, stop being rank 4..

i will do 2x the dmg as any sword bord, even 3x
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On4xojWEe8s - working again /auto swap, not my music!
    1.3 PvP Vids

1.4 is here check it out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5z3ydavoQ

Sorry.. I forgot Valor + Plate didn't scale well against other physical dps along with skills to mitigate magic. I didn't know the new riftblade/vk/champ spec couldn't do insane dps with a 2h all while running around with 8k hp shifting out of EVERY CC on EVERY crit. Maybe you die because you're not geared enough. However, every Rank 6+ Warrior is destroying other classes in PvP in equal gear.

I can show you SSs where Warriors are topping healing done, damage taken, and damage done. That sounds about right, doesn't it?

- Vybz
    Last edited by Nightwish; 08-19-2011 at 10:19 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Quote Originally Posted by Malagus View Post
    Mages AoE Fear is 44 points into a tree. The Warrior AoE Fear is like 16 points in?

If the AoE fear was higher up in the tree maybe it would be an acceptable comparison Cromag.
    So I'm assuming everything else I said was spot-on, correct? Cause if not enlighten me.

People are still complaining about nerfs for warriors after we just got an overall 50% loss of damage.

Give us back that 50% and nerf Lingering wounds 20% and no AoE + move Intimidating shout up more? Sure, that'd be fine.
    Last edited by Cromagis; 08-19-2011 at 10:18 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Malagus View Post

6 points:
    Bloom
    35 Meter Range
    77 Mana
    Casting Time: 2.0 Seconds
    Cooldown: 10.00 Seconds
    +13 Charge
    Heals an ally for 1008 to 1016 health.

30 points (warrior):
    Kinship
    30 Energy
    Instant
    The Warrior calls upon their Primal Companion's bond to heal themselves and their companion 187 Health.

The grass isn't greener.

8 Points in chloro for a pretty damn good heal, hence why i'm enjoying my mage alt right now.
    Freyn likes boys in hotpants.

Rapsodia - p6 Stromcooler. I'm in ur warfrunts, hittin u for faive thousandz

Quote Originally Posted by Geronimoo View Post

You go 12 points in Paladin in that S/B spec. It's not like you're a tank spec. It's mostley RB/Champion. Lot's of warriors use the 2hand spec.
    EVERYBODY DIES, BUT NOT EVERYBODY LIVES.

Quote Originally Posted by brutis View Post
    6 points:
    Bloom
    35 Meter Range
    77 Mana
    Casting Time: 2.0 Seconds
    +13 Charge
    Heals an ally for 1008 to 1016 health.

30 points (warrior):
    Kinship
    30 Energy
    Instant
    The Warrior calls upon their Primal Companion's bond to heal themselves and their companion 187 Health.

The grass isn't greener.
    Yes it is.

http://imageshack.us/f/690/20110817014244.jpg/

Click on the pic to blow it up.

- Vybz
    Last edited by Nightwish; 08-19-2011 at 10:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast