+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Ask yourself Trion, and did you intend to make Warriors god Mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Shermhead View Post
    1. Did you intend on making so many non-gcd skills that can be macro smashed and used together in an Instant?
    2. Did you intend on making really powerful reactive skills that are "activated" 100% of the time because they are in a warriors macro smash?
    3. Did you intend on making more then one "instantly teleport to target and stun/dmg" skill so that warriors can just chain Them?
    4. Did you intend on making warrior dps the highest in the game without giving them the lowest Survivability?
    5. Did you intend on giving warriors instant aoe Fear?
    6. Did you intend on giving warriors warriors a 100% instant health heal?

You obviously recognize that you made a mistake, please don't insult us by nerfing a few skills by only 10%, Man up and do the right thing.
    Points #1 and #2 are the same and equally meritless. The most oGCD abilities we can have in a build is 4 (an interrupt, Frenzied Strike, Turn the Blade and Inescapable Fury). All of them are on CDs of 6 seconds or longer and three of them are reactive abilities that only occur if something happens to/from us. And as of hotifx #6 they all do less damage (every single one of them along with the rest of our attacks). In comparison, Shaman by itself have three oGCDs in the first 16 points that are ALL more powerful.

Point #3 is ignorant ... through all of the Warrior souls there is only one teleport ability, Riftwalk and I don't know a single Warrior that macros that ability into their spam macro (how silly). Since it also comes with a very short stun component, it's effect by the DR and is currently bugged to not work against Fear and Transmorgrify effects.

Point #4 is equally as ignorant ... DPS is irrelevant in PvP in lieu of burst and currently, Rogues and Mages have the best burst capability in the game. Addtionally the one spec that *used* to have more burst in PvP was neutered in the 1.4.5 hotfix and is now unplayable. It also happened to be the squishiest of all popular PvP specs of *any* class.

Point #5 is just stupid. Obviously they did ... they coded it. It is also on a CD and has DR. Since it's a popular ability, in most WFs (except at the absolute beginning) you are apt to see more IMMUNE messages pop then people feared when Battlefield Intimidation is used. It also effects Warriors just as much if not more then most other classes as the popular Warrior PvP specs don't have a counter to fear.

Point #6 ... just wow. 10 minute cool down. I'll gladly trade it for the consistant healing and DPS that most Clerics can put out.

In summary ... you are the reason PvP sucks in MMOs.

Play better.

Telaran

1. Did you intend on making so many non-gcd skills that can be macro smashed and used together in an Instant?
    2. Did you intend on making really powerful reactive skills that are "activated" 100% of the time because they are in a warriors macro smash?
    3. Did you intend on making more then one "instantly teleport to target and stun/dmg" skill so that warriors can just chain Them?
    4. Did you intend on making warrior dps the highest in the game without giving them the lowest Survivability?
    5. Did you intend on giving warriors instant aoe Fear?
    6. Did you intend on giving warriors warriors a 100% instant health heal?

You obviously recognize that you made a mistake, please don't insult us by nerfing a few skills by only 10%, Man up and do the right thing.
    Did you actually forget to mention one of their most op skills, lingering wounds?!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by faulty View Post
    *types furiously*
    They will...
    *wipes sweat from brow*
    They must know...
    *brushes Cheeto dust from keyboard*
    TRIIIIIOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!
    *wheezes and takes a sip from his Mt Dew*

Pan out. Slow fade.

fin.
    Haha, I'm picturing that German kid smashing his keyboard on youtube, thanks for the lawlz.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Pesmergia View Post
    NO WAY!

I call shenanegins, in no way, shape, or form, should anyone ever defend their class, ever.

That would defy logic.

When you roll a class, even an underpowered class, you must go to the forums begging for your underpowered class to be nerfed because no one ever defends their class, I mean it's so wrong.

-1 points on life...

....starting to lose...hope...for........humanity
    sigh.. you barely bothered to read his post, or at least skipped over what he said... 'if you defend the class your either a warrior of sub 50' no where did he say 'STOP DEFENDING YOUR OWN CLASS!! herp derp' and from what I've seen, odds say if someone is saying warriors are completely fine, they frequently play a warrior.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by garethh View Post
    sigh.. you barely bothered to read his post, or at least skipped over what he said... 'if you defend the class your either a warrior of sub 50' no where did he say 'STOP DEFENDING YOUR OWN CLASS!! herp derp' and from what I've seen, odds say if someone is saying warriors are completely fine, they frequently play a warrior.
    No, but what he's trying to do is undermine the credibility of anyone who might post here to disagree with him before that person ever hits the reply button. It doesn't make his argument any stronger, and rather makes it weaker in my view because it suggests that he knows it won't stand up to scrutiny.

Nerf Chloromancer + Dominator + Warlock in PvP, You can keep my dps and nerf lingering wounds while your at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Rift Disciple

Mages I play with do it in under 10 seconds.

Yet they still do try to defend themselves. They will take a mages largest damage spell which takes like 30 seconds to build up and get a screenshot and post it. I would post warrior damage, but I would have to upload a 1gb combat log of all the spam their macro's can do in 5 seconds.
    Tankalron :: Fires of Heaven :: Deepwood (US) Defiant

Default you must not be playing the same game as me

My warrior does okay if someone will stand toe to toe and melee...but is nothing godlike...in fact, the ones that I think are too powerful are rogues...sure they should be able to get a jump on me, but then I should be able to bash the heck out of them...but then they vanish...
    And what's with being able to turn invisible with a shard or teleport halfway to the homebase in Whitefall Steppes...
    It is rogues that are too powerful...
    Not melee warriors...

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Heguo View Post
    Dear Trion,

You nerfed warriors but they didn't stay with the gutted build, they just changed to something else. I can't beat that one either so please nerf that build as well. Also while you're at it, please nerf adaptation. Nerf the new builds and force warriors to stay in them so that I can figure out how to win. I'm a little slow, so it may take awhile. Thanks in advance for helping me feel like I'm not as bad as I actually am.

Sincerely,

People who want dual-wield, sword and board, and 2h simultaneously nerfed
    Yeah man, you should totally be able to hit for more than the other classes while using a shield, like currently.
    Not a problem at all. /facepalm

Oh and the uncleansable broken uptime AoEable healing debuff totally doesn't need to be deleted from the game.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Valanceer View Post
    Yeah man, you should totally be able to hit for more than the other classes while using a shield, like currently.
    Not a problem at all. /facepalm

Oh and the uncleansable broken uptime AoEable healing debuff totally doesn't need to be deleted from the game.

Max hit with a sword and board would be what... earth or storm burst? maxes out at <1300-1500? every other calling can hit significantly higher than this. Not sure about cleric melees and how hard they crit but rogues can easily double this, and mages can more than triple it.

Rift Disciple

Year there's para champ guides where they don't even have to understand how warriors work. They cut and paste the macros and roll their face on the keyboard and win.
    Para champ is no longer a viable build... you are trying to QQ about riftblade?

Irony at its best... QQing about lack of understanding about the wrong build your QQing about...

Epic?

Plane Touched

Wow, is that a 715 crit I see there? That's pretty impressive for a warrior nowadays (on a R6+ target).
    Dagre - R8 Warrior, Deepstrike
    Vishanti - R4 Cleric, Deepstrike
    Malakai - R4 Mage, Deepstrike
    Valore - Not Yet 50 Rogue, Deepstrike

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by SetisDagre View Post
    Wow, is that a 715 crit I see there? That's pretty impressive for a warrior nowadays (on a R6+ target).
    Sorovos is terrible, he can't even deal with a stealth rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Heguo View Post
    Dear Trion,

You nerfed warriors but they didn't stay with the gutted build, they just changed to something else. I can't beat that one either so please nerf that build as well. Also while you're at it, please nerf adaptation. Nerf the new builds and force warriors to stay in them so that I can figure out how to win. I'm a little slow, so it may take awhile. Thanks in advance for helping me feel like I'm not as bad as I actually am.

Sincerely,

People who want dual-wield, sword and board, and 2h simultaneously nerfed
    OMG +++++ I couldn't have said it any better

Quote Originally Posted by SetisDagre View Post
    It's not the 715 Crit, it's the string of hits in a single GCD, was something like 3700 in a single one.
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast