+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Why are we nerfing warriors when mages can do this.

Default Why are we nerfing warriors when mages can do this.

Screenshot included. Look at my valor.

http://www.tanksquad.net/stuff/mage.jpg

I mean, it's not like you see Warriors dropping 3-5k damage in a few GCDs. Amirite or amirite guys? GUYS?

Quote Originally Posted by faulty View Post
    I mean, it's not like you see Warriors dropping 3-5k damage in a few GCDs. Amirite or amirite guys? GUYS?
    Surely not one.

Or 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Forked Lightning x3 -> Ice Shear -> Lightning Burst OR
    Raging Storm -> Ice Shear -> Lightning Burst

4 GCDs + 2s cast (8 seconds) or a 3s channel + one GCD + 2s cast (6.5 seconds) in a perfect world.

A warrior with reactives up and 3 CP would likely do similar or higher DPS in the same time period while maintaining higher survivability and better mobility.
    Last edited by faulty; 08-17-2011 at 09:37 PM.

Forked Lightning x3 -> Ice Shear -> Lightning Burst OR
    Raging Storm -> Ice Shear -> Lightning Burst

4 GCDs + 2s cast (8 seconds) or a 3s channel + one GCD + 2s cast (6.5 seconds) in a perfect world.

A warrior with reactives up and 3 CP would likely do similar or higher DPS in the same time period while maintaining higher survivability and better mobility.
    Want my account, so you can play on my warrior and see how hard they crit? While your at it, show me this awesome spec that does 5k damage to an equal valor target...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Sure! Just leave your login info here and I'll post the video after I get home. Thanks in advance!

Rift Disciple

Default Dumb

It's a really long setup to do that and not worth it. I'll take a crap load of skills off gcd I can macro smash in an instant any day over that. Look into "building storm". You have to cast 10 non ice spells while having charge and not gaining any while building.

I got nothing against mages. I just want to know why Trion wanted to force us to use one spec in PVP. Which ironically, all the babies want nerfed now too. When will our pain end? \

Edit: Shermhead, he did this twice to me in less than a minute. So the cooldown can't be that long.
    Last edited by Malaka; 08-17-2011 at 09:42 PM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
    I got nothing against mages. I just want to know why Trion wanted to force us to use one spec in PVP. Which ironically, all the babies want nerfed now too. When will our pain end? \

Edit: Shermhead, he did this twice to me in less than a minute. So the cooldown can't be that long.
    Speak for yourself. Dom is still large and in charge.

I got nothing against mages. I just want to know why Trion wanted to force us to use one spec in PVP. Which ironically, all the babies want nerfed now too. When will our pain end?
    You're the only one forcing you to use a single spec in PvP. Warrior DPS is still viable in PvP, as is one of the 3-4 possible Subdue tank builds or a 51pt VK caster-masher.

I honestly don't know why more PvP warriors aren't using Void Knight. VKs will faceroll anything with a blue bar while still being a major nuisance for melee.

You're the only one forcing you to use a single spec in PvP. Warrior DPS is still viable in PvP, as is one of the 3-4 possible Subdue tank builds or a 51pt VK caster-masher.

I honestly don't know why more PvP warriors aren't using Void Knight. VKs will faceroll anything with a blue bar while still being a major nuisance for melee.
    I use Zin's ragestorm and variations of 51 Rift. Rising Waterfall crits for 500 and Raptor 300. It's a complete joke. Along with across the board nerfs to champ and paragon trees. And I think they broke our PVE damage too, because crap is hitting for like half what it used too.
    Last edited by Malaka; 08-17-2011 at 09:51 PM.

You let the Mage go through a full 8s rotation without a single interrupt, cleanse, or any sort of pressure DPS?
    I can understand if the Mage wasn't at 100% in the screeny but MAN!
    "I let a Mage wail on me uninhibited for 8s without doing anything, nerf him please"
    ~Quiescent

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    You let the Mage go through a full 8s rotation without a single interrupt, cleanse, or any sort of pressure DPS?
    I can understand if the Mage wasn't at 100% in the screeny but MAN!
    "I let a Mage wail on me uninhibited for 8s without doing anything, nerf him please"
    Come on Zaros, it's Scion he's in the middle of 20 people. Of course I targeted him after this happened twice.

Of course I targeted him after this happened twice.
    And he never did it again... also Stoneshield.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast