+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: 8k hp + mages ???

Default 8k hp + mages ???

Thanks for that trion.

Lets give a class that dps's AND heals (for more than enough) 8k + hitpoints.

And CD's to mitigate damage too!

Stupid pvp is stupid.

My mage can go up to 10k+.

Ascendant

their cloth armor just bends my daggers when i try to stab them
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Rift Master

isn't there a bug so you can get around 10-12k hp as a mage buffed up, something about reskilling before you join a warfront or w.e to get doublethe hp...

i know i was talking 2 a mage about it before..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On4xojWEe8s - working again /auto swap, not my music!
    1.3 PvP Vids

1.4 is here check it out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5z3ydavoQ

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Auden View Post
    Thanks for that trion.

Stupid pvp is stupid.
    It's ok, the mages with these builds are absolutely useless in group pvp which this game is balanced around. Just like nightblade cd specs.
    Last edited by Seether; 08-17-2011 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    It's ok, the mages with these builds are absolutely useless in group pvp which this game is balanced around. Just like nightblade cd specs.
    Unless of course they heal others, or you know (pvp rifts) contribute to objectives.

but i sense your sarcasm.

Ascendant

yeah trion, nerf them if they stack endurance lessers!

we no longer have any glass cannon builds thanks to all the crybabies, having a survivability spec is the result.

get **** on.
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post
    their cloth armor just bends my daggers when i try to stab them
    have to admit that made me

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealKillian View Post
    yeah trion, nerf them if they stack endurance lessers!

we no longer have any glass cannon builds thanks to all the crybabies, having a survivability spec is the result.

get **** on.
    Time to nerf your survivability then.

Poor trion, cannot balance mages to save their lives. From one extreme to another.

But hey , enjoy your ezmode for now.

Thanks for that trion.

Stupid pvp is stupid.
    /agree. Trion is completely ******* clueless on how to design anything that resembles 'balance'. EVERY WF I play all I see is mages topping charts.. and by a massive amount. The average WF dps numbers are usually, lets say, like 35-50k per player. Mages on the other hand will have like 300-400k on average PLUS 100k healing. The balance with mages is no where close to being such, its complete insanity that Trion allows this to continue.. And why again did they nerf warriors? Such a ******* joke.
    Last edited by Phelissa; 08-17-2011 at 02:31 PM.

Rift Disciple

Thanks for that trion.

Stupid pvp is stupid.
    make you a deal then, give me a spec thats supposed to do damage like oh I don't know pyro...

so lets buff pyro, and make me an actual mage, the kind of one where I actually signed up for instead of this ******** I can run around for days but I can't kill anything crap...

honestly I wanna do my damage, I don't wanna sit there forever while 5 people beat on me... isn't that supposed to be what warriors are for?

Plane Touched

Time to nerf your survivability then.

Poor trion, cannot balance mages to save their lives. From one extreme to another.

But hey , enjoy your ezmode for now.
    Dont see how it is easy mode. Our reduction to damage and increase to HPS are a 3min cooldown. No one ever mentions that the chloromancer spells all suffer from setback.

Why not just go voidknight/champ or nightblade/inf so you can be immune to magic damage and laugh at us? Both of those specs can get 50% healing reduction, good burst, and immunities/cleanses. Of course listening to warriors complain is something else, they've been top dps since beta.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrifter View Post
    Dont see how it is easy mode. Our reduction to damage and increase to HPS are a 3min cooldown. No one ever mentions that the chloromancer spells all suffer from setback.

Why not just go voidknight/champ or nightblade/inf so you can be immune to magic damage and laugh at us? Both of those specs can get 50% healing reduction, good burst, and immunities/cleanses. Of course listening to warriors complain is something else, they've been top dps since beta.
    I gotta agree though, they need to do something to us mages and soon, as a mage I did not sign up to be a tank in pvp... what I did sign up for was being able to blow **** up and fast... kind of like mages in every other game...

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Seether View Post
    Wait a chloro is useless in a group setting....?
    My advice for Trion is to move R7-8 into their own league. A R8 warrior/Rogue hitting a r1-r6 Cleric is equivalent to Mike Tyson beating up kids outside an orphanage. Its just sad.

People crying about wf damage done/taken/heal stat padding?

You do realize that converiting hp to mana shows as damage done and damage taken, and then most the time they heal themselves up? Im getting 160k damage done and around 70k damage taken with 1/2 deaths in 30-39 wf on my mage where as everyone else is like 40-70k damage done and 20-30k damage taken

Those stats serially mean nothing scrubs
    Freyn likes boys in hotpants.

Rapsodia - p6 Stromcooler. I'm in ur warfrunts, hittin u for faive thousandz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast