+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The crying about warriors wont stop until they are 100% unviable in PvP.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by astrocanis View Post
    And if warden hadn't been hit so hard by nerfs, there might actuallly be some PvPers running it.

Most PvP healers in the "end game" ranks run Warden. Just because they dont in the "rank2-3" bracket you are in doesnt mean "Warden was nerfed into the ground"

QQ

Warden/Sent is still as viable as ever. Healing in general got a lot harder with the nerfs, but Warden/Sent is still the only worthwhile PvP build as Sentinel or Purifier require you to be stationary for maximum throughput.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalflaw View Post
    I didn't realize how much misinformation could be crammed into what almost resembles two sentences.

Warriors do not have any heals worth mentioning besides the 10 minute cooldown pally heal. I'll tell you what, since it's so OP we'll ask Trion to remove it from the game if they do the same for slip away. Deal?

Every other warrior "heal" is a joke. You must be confusing bloodthirsty procs for a warrior heal. You could try it yourself but you need 1)A guild to have it and also want to invite you(lol) 2)50 gold to buy the buff reagent and 3)To actually be able to kill someone to get it to proc..

Just another rogue who is mad that Trion forced every warrior into riftblade.

It will really never end. They nerf warrior which basically buffed cleric and mage so those two classes don't complain, but now the rogues are all upset because every warrior uses a shield in pvp.

I can't wait to see what Trion does. I think even if they brought para back to how it was I would keep rolling rb s&b, even if just to keep the rogue tears flowing.
    just to clarify, you get a trinket that puts out higher hps than a bard does to himself spamming cadence. and all you gotta do is block. just sayin' learn your ****.
    Last edited by charliekelly; 08-17-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    just to clarify, you get a trinket that puts out higher hps than a bard does to himself spamming cadence. and all you gotta do is block. just sayin' learn your ****.
    It's a good thing spells can't be blocked, then.

Don't get stuck in the hay.

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfTheGuardians View Post
    It's a good thing spells can't be blocked, then.
    ...grats? im not a mage.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSeoul View Post
    Ran into a Riftblade warrior several times last night in open world PvP.

I am a Cleric healer in full R6, full enchants, and all-epic planars.

After he killed me several times in a matter of seconds, I was carrying a stone while I had four stacks of Soothing Stream on me, as well as Healing Spray, Orbs of the Tide, and my Purifier bubble.

He still obliterated me in about 25 seconds.
    I am a Cleric Healer and your description of events seems highly suspect - I suspect incompetence.
    Please re-enact this encounter in a duel with a similarly geared Guildmate and post here for evaluation with a link to your build.
    I also want a screenshot of your stats page.

Since you have such a specific complaint about a balance issue that if altered would affect hundreds of thousands of other players, you should include a lot more detail in your post.
    Cleric - UNSUBSCRIBED | BFBC2 | TF2 | MNC || GuildWars GvG | Subspace 4v4 PremLeague |

Ascendant

This thread inspired me to make my first Rift official forums sig.

I didn't realize how much misinformation could be crammed into what almost resembles two sentences.

Warriors do not have any heals worth mentioning besides the 10 minute cooldown pally heal. I'll tell you what, since it's so OP we'll ask Trion to remove it from the game if they do the same for slip away. Deal?
    I would agree, yes, but there's a couple items that can turn a s&b warrior into a self-healing maniac. While I would agree that it'd be a build easily taken down by a chlorolock, it's survivability against melee DPS is absolutely sickening. If you have a chance, google "Arkyon's Mirror" and Corrupting Faesource. Heads up--Zam is wrong there is no internal cooldown.

Every other warrior "heal" is a joke. You must be confusing bloodthirsty procs for a warrior heal. You could try it yourself but you need 1)A guild to have it and also want to invite you(lol) 2)50 gold to buy the buff reagent and 3)To actually be able to kill someone to get it to proc..
    Meaningless banter is meaningless.

I know plenty of good warriors who excelled at riftblade before the paragon nerf. Paragons were squishy and fun to kill, I liked them way more honestly.
    ~Quiescent

People won't be happy until warriors are removed from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I would have absolutely no problem at all with letting Lingering Wounds be cleansible and not spread by AOE abilities.

But if that were to happen I would want all of the damage nerfs of hotfix #5 lifted.
    I bet.

Hey. Is this a good place to mention that BiS AoE fear thing, 14 points cheap too. Good deal!
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Oh, it's only 11. Must be a blue-light special.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

It will really never end. They nerf warrior which basically buffed cleric and mage so those two classes don't complain, but now the rogues are all upset because every warrior uses a shield in pvp.

I can't wait to see what Trion does. I think even if they brought para back to how it was I would keep rolling rb s&b, even if just to keep the rogue tears flowing.
    QFE.

But, the other decent heal we have is "Fusion of Flesh", requiring 38 VK, which heals 20% per spell damage received, for 5 triggers, on a 3 minute cooldown.

IMO, it should be on a 1 minute cooldown!

Every other class has a competent heal spec...

That, or "Replenish" should be upped from 6% to 150% Endurance healed when a pact is gained.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenet View Post
    I am a Cleric Healer and your description of events seems highly suspect - I suspect incompetence.
    Please re-enact this encounter in a duel with a similarly geared Guildmate and post here for evaluation with a link to your build.
    I also want a screenshot of your stats page.

Since you have such a specific complaint about a balance issue that if altered would affect hundreds of thousands of other players, you should include a lot more detail in your post.
    QFE.

Quote Originally Posted by Kruunch View Post
    I have the best raid gear in the game and there are R4+ Clerics I can beat on for so long that their shield CDs pop again (essentially making it so I can't kill them solo ... ever).

This includes in your nightmare RB spec that you are whining about.

I would say your experience was due to poor spec/play (assuming everything else you've said is true) as my experiences with medium-high valor Clerics that are well played/specced is quite the opposite.

BUT ... the next spec that I would be forced into would be a VK hybrid where I could purge your HoTs and bubbles and easily kill you.

I think you are a good example of why PvP balance should never be centered around the average whiner.
    QFE.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Seliri View Post
    QFE.

But, the other decent heal we have is "Fusion of Flesh", requiring 38 VK, which heals 20% per spell damage received, for 5 triggers, on a 3 minute cooldown.

IMO, it should be on a 1 minute cooldown!

Every other class has a competent heal spec...

That, or "Replenish" should be upped from 6% to 150% Endurance healed when a pact is gained.

QFE.

QFE.
    Laughing Out Loud. Because juggernauts need better healing.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by SweetSeoul View Post
    Ran into a Riftblade warrior several times last night in open world PvP.

I am a Cleric healer in full R6, full enchants, and all-epic planars.

After he killed me several times in a matter of seconds, I was carrying a stone while I had four stacks of Soothing Stream on me, as well as Healing Spray, Orbs of the Tide, and my Purifier bubble.

He still obliterated me in about 25 seconds.

To the warriors: I seriously suggest you go Riftblade, you'll be very happy as you mow down everything in your path.

To Trion: I would like to see you make the correct adjustments, and be more careful when nerfing overall damage, so that all players of a certain class don't get cornered into using a spec that has more issues than the one that was the source of so much QQ.

I do think warriors got a raw deal, however no DPS class should ever be able to mow down a geared, well-played healer without even trying.
    25 seconds...25SECONDS!!?? do you even realize how long that is in a pvp fight? if you are staying alive for 25 seconds against any class then i am pretty sure that your attacker is not OP at all

whoever took my name on these forums...grrrrrr

Rift Disciple

There is never going to be an end to the warrior crying. Warriors just took one of the biggest nerfs any class has ever had.
    Pyro
    3 top skills 20% damage nerf
    2 top damaging skills put on shared cooldown
    Defensive ward nerfed to hell
    only non-gcd skill put on gcd & 8 second cooldown
    & more

Warior 10% 3 skills
    5% off crit bonus

No-go op.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast