+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: R8s R8s everywhere...

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by minipara View Post
    This.

This is why i'm not investing too much in this game.
    Just a good filler mmo til SWTOR comes out.
    You know, it is what it is. I'm R7 legitimately and heading to R8. I'll earn my rank and not sweat those that AFKd up to R6 and exploited up to R8. Because I'm a real R7 player. Not some clown who's R8 and does not know jack about the mechanics of the game. I see them all the time. R6, R7 or R8 and they don't know the basic principles of how to win a WF or turn around a loss. I have hundreds of hours of WF and pvp playtime and it shows.
    Last edited by kw0lf; 08-16-2011 at 09:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    There wasn't alot of exploiting going on on Freeholme. I did PvP rifts regularly and there were fights going on. But there is always a PvP rift open on Freeholme, alot of pepople got it legit.
    Stands in Fire and some Defiant guild were using the exploit, but then even if they're R8 Stands in Fire are just terrible.
    Even free cost too much now

Quote Originally Posted by gothicraptor View Post
    Do what any customer, who has bought the game that does not like it would do, tell the consumer at the store how inconsistent, buggy, poor performance, unreplayable , and bad customer service is and watch them put it back on the shelf. Not to mention the bad reviews it has received online from paying customers that endured this kind of of stupidity.

Word of mouth and experiences goes a long way.

Cya!
    You mean all the whining and moaning by privileged little children and grown children that don't know what the difference between a game not being what you like and an actual bad game?
    Even free cost too much now

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    You mean all the whining and moaning by privileged little children and grown children that don't know what the difference between a game not being what you like and an actual bad game?
    Good point! Nevertheless, intelligent humans still communicate with other as far as what is a good product or not.

And even the children will communicate if game is terrible or not.

Anyways, the gaming console and pc gaming is taking a beating as far as sales are going
    in this economy.
    inverted is good

Plane Touched

Some are legit, I think many exploited it, sadly.

But doesn't matter. R8s are/were inevitable and I'll eventually hit R8 as well. The main problem with Rift PvP is the gear gap. No idea how new 50s will be able to PvP against all the R7/8s that will exist in a month.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    Stands in Fire and some Defiant guild were using the exploit, but then even if they're R8 Stands in Fire are just terrible.
    This made me lul, I will be looking for you to camp noob and your baddy guild : ).

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by 1sind1 View Post
    every exploiter should be rolled back to P6. i've feel like justice has been done.
    I'd like to be rolled back to R6, I've been bad.

(I'm R3.)

Seriously though, punishments should deter future crimes, not just undo them with a pat on the back. This is how the legal system works.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by croon View Post
    I'd like to be rolled back to R6, I've been bad.

(I'm R3.)

Seriously though, punishments should deter future crimes, not just undo them with a pat on the back. This is how the legal system works.
    I suggested a rollback to R1 and complete removal of all PvP gear and favor/marks from their account. Not just to their previous point. Getting back to R6 takes 2-3 weeks, a fitting punishment for knowingly exploiting a bug to get an advantage (violates the ToS btw, and is, if Trion deems fit, a bannable offense anyway).

Also, @ people who say "rollback to R6" -- you could have gone from R3 to R8 in about 4 and a half hours using this exploit (300/300 per kill, think 20 kills a minute, that's 360k favor/prestige an hour, you need ~1500k to go from R3->R8, so 4.16 hours).

Earning that legitimately is actually quite difficult. It's pretty sad we can't have blatant cheaters punished.

Sword of Telara

Some posts are best ignored and reported.
    Last edited by Raymath; 08-16-2011 at 12:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jMerliN View Post
    I suggested a rollback to R1 and complete removal of all PvP gear and favor/marks from their account. Not just to their previous point. Getting back to R6 takes 2-3 weeks, a fitting punishment for knowingly exploiting a bug to get an advantage (violates the ToS btw, and is, if Trion deems fit, a bannable offense anyway).

Also, @ people who say "rollback to R6" -- you could have gone from R3 to R8 in about 4 and a half hours using this exploit (300/300 per kill, think 20 kills a minute, that's 360k favor/prestige an hour, you need ~1500k to go from R3->R8, so 4.16 hours).

Earning that legitimately is actually quite difficult. It's pretty sad we can't have blatant cheaters punished.

This and more of this
    inverted is good

Quote Originally Posted by minipara View Post
    Just a good filler mmo til SWTOR comes out.

LoL when are you people gonna stop repeating this crap? I suggest you read some reviews from people who got their hands on it already.... swtor is total sheet
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2