+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: [Mage PvP] Why DO Warrior 2/3 Shot Me?

Soulwalker

Default [Mage PvP] Why DO Warrior 2/3 Shot Me?

I do not understand why Warrior is the only class that blows me up so fast? If I play Chloro/Lock (38 chloro) insta 50% healing debuff and that is pretty much it.

I play lock/chloro (44 lock) I can survive only if I use my 3 minute CD -but smart warrior charges another target and comes back after 8 sec to kill me).

The 2h ones charge and chain stun and I'm dead.

1h Warrior puts fiery thingy and proceeds to smash my face in seconds.

Every other class/build its a fair fight, I even don't mind Dominator so much..but Warrior:

BOOM BOOM dead!

I really hate this PvP it last seconds, what kind of tactics and strategy matter if a fight lasts seconds?

You have 0 valor or your trolling. thank you.

I haven't seen one 1her warrior since this hotfix.
    Last edited by Cromagis; 08-15-2011 at 01:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotia View Post
    I do not understand why Warrior is the only class that blows me up so fast? If I play Chloro/Lock (38 chloro) insta 50% healing debuff and that is pretty much it.

I play lock/chloro (44 lock) I can survive only if I use my 3 minute CD -but smart warrior charges another target and comes back after 8 sec to kill me).

The 2h ones charge and chain stun and I'm dead.

1h Warrior puts fiery thingy and proceeds to smash my face in seconds.

Every other class/build its a fair fight, I even don't mind Dominator so much..but Warrior:

BOOM BOOM dead!

I really hate this PvP it last seconds, what kind of tactics and strategy matter if a fight lasts seconds?

/facepalm.... You=low valor (<500) cloth target. Get 900+ valor then check back in with us, and no, the
    t1 blues and "epics" you have on are not good in a PvP setting. No warrior will "BOOM BOOM dead" anybody anymore with decent valor, its fact.

Dont forget the 9k HP, 4k insta heals, DoT healing, AoE healing, ranged damage and control the Mage class posses.

Im very sorry we dont just fall over and die quite as quick as you are used too or would like us to.

signed
    warrior community

Quote Originally Posted by Columbian View Post
    /facepalm.... You=low valor (<500) cloth target. Get 900+ valor then check back in with us, and no, the
    t1 blues and "epics" you have on are not good in a PvP setting. No warrior will "BOOM BOOM dead" anybody anymore with decent valor, its fact.

Dont forget the 9k HP, 4k insta heals, DoT healing, AoE healing, ranged damage and control the Mage class posses.

Im very sorry we dont just fall over and die quite as quick as you are used too or would like us to.

signed
    warrior community
    Why is that by the way? I'd love that :/

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Elerina View Post
    Why is that by the way? I'd love that :/
    At this pace, its about 2 weeks away in hotfix #7.

At this pace, its about 2 weeks away in hotfix #7.
    Awesome, looking forward to actually achieve true godmode in chlorolock with NOTHING left that can even remotely think of killing me <3

Shield of Telara

Because you suck OP, gear, spec, or skill.

One or all of the above are the reason warriors 2 shot you.

/thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet View Post
    We’re generally happy with the current state of Warriors and are continuing to monitor a number of smaller issues involving them.
    R8 Rogue
    R8 Warrior

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Fatalflaw View Post
    Because you suck OP, gear, spec, or skill.

One or all of the above are the reason warriors 2 shot you.

/thread
    Are you a ******?

It is crap game design NO MATTER HOW BIG GEAR GAP IS to get 2-3 shot. Also Warrior is the ONLY class that 2-3 shot me..why?

I have same gear when other 3 classes attack, why only warrior 2-3 shot me?

Soulwalker

cloth vs melee = bad.
    Also not all classes should be a fair fight, all classes should have there counter class. (SHOULD)
    Last edited by Kirbs; 08-15-2011 at 02:16 PM.

I think too many people played wow before. I liked how frost mages handled warriors.. reminded me of.. you know.. stepping on bugs or something.

It's not that easy sadly. It's very doable but really good ones are giving me trouble, too. And I'm not ashamed to think of myself as a quite experienced and skilled mage. Of course it depends on the spec. With some it's quite easy with others almost impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotia View Post
    Are you a ******?

It is crap game design NO MATTER HOW BIG GEAR GAP IS to get 2-3 shot. Also Warrior is the ONLY class that 2-3 shot me..why?

I have same gear when other 3 classes attack, why only warrior 2-3 shot me?
    You have bad engrish.

Also...No. a 400 Stat gap should be sufficient enough, to not 2-3 shot you, but cause you severe pain. and NO. I repeat, NO. Warrior after this hotfix has 2-3 shot you, stop your crying, stop acting like your got 2-3 shot.

Oohohoho crap game design, I got ownt by somebody I tryed to 1v1 that's 4 ranks above me. q.q
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    You have bad engrish.

Also...No. a 400 Stat gap should be sufficient enough, to not 2-3 shot you, but cause you severe pain. and NO. I repeat, NO. Warrior after this hotfix has 2-3 shot you, stop your crying, stop acting like your got 2-3 shot.

Oohohoho crap game design, I got ownt by somebody I tryed to 1v1 that's 4 ranks above me. q.q
    Most people think the warrior pwned them because.. you know... he's sitting in their faces. That in fact a MM, another mage and whatnot else ff'ed people seems to escape some.

Shield of Telara

OP, warriors just took a serious nerf a couple days ago. A massive nerf I would say.

I can only assume you are a fresh 50 in greens and the warriors killing you in a few hits are rank 6-8. It takes quite a while to get to that rank. If you could sit there in crap gear and take a beating then vs a rank 8 the warrior would never kill them.

Do you understand why I'm mad, OP? Do you get it? People like you will always be bad. Have bad gear bad spec, on and on, and yet the game is balanced around people like you. So for you to come make this thread, essentially crying nerf right after warriors took a massive nerf, it speaks volumes.
    We’re generally happy with the current state of Warriors and are continuing to monitor a number of smaller issues involving them.
    R8 Rogue
    R8 Warrior

Rift Chaser

signed
    warrior community
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/66416538@N03/6048015360/

Welcome to delusionville, population you. Keep trying to defend warriors, it's funny. Hard to argue with reality though. Talk is cheap.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ultrazen View Post
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/66416538@N03/6048015360/

Welcome to delusionville, population you. Keep trying to defend warriors, it's funny. Hard to argue with reality though. Talk is cheap.
    How long are trolls going to use screenshots from past versions of the game before warriors took a massive nerf? Welcome to BSville, pop. you..
    R8 Rogue
    R8 Warrior

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast