+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Whitefall Only Spec

  1. #1
    Plane Walker Riftrox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    443

    Default Whitefall Only Spec

    Rogues are using a spec that is absolutely useless for anything but carrying the fang in Whitefall. I don't think the developers had that in mind..did they?

    Speed buff from Blade rest Riftstalker and not even mounted people can catch you! Stealth to sneak in and port all over the map!

    Really bad game design.

    If any one uses a port ability they should drop the fang.

  2. #2
    Shadowlander Narbonensis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riftrox View Post
    Rogues are using a spec that is absolutely useless for anything but carrying the fang in Whitefall. I don't think the developers had that in mind..did they?

    Speed buff from Blade rest Riftstalker and not even mounted people can catch you! Stealth to sneak in and port all over the map!

    Really bad game design.

    If any one uses a port ability they should drop the fang.
    And while we are at it can we make it so that if Clerics heal or Mages cast a spell they drop the fang too. Oh and warriors have to take off all their armor or they will drop it...that sounds good.
    <<Insert witty comment here>>

  3. #3
    Ascendant Zaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,411

    Default

    Put people on defence problem solved
    /thread

  4. #4
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Put people on defence problem solved
    /thread
    then u get overrunn on in the middle,


    hes right the teleport is 2 much, they are too fast..


    and putting 3 people on defensive cuz of 1 rogue runner is stupidf
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On4xojWEe8s - working again /auto swap, not my music!
    1.3 PvP Vids

    1.4 is here check it out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5z3ydavoQ

  5. #5
    Ascendant Zaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothsome View Post
    then u get overrunn on in the middle,


    hes right the teleport is 2 much, they are too fast..


    and putting 3 people on defensive cuz of 1 rogue runner is stupidf
    Put people who dont suck on defense problem solved
    /THREAD

  6. #6
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    404

    Default

    I have been playing subdue and crippling teams over the weekend. Picked up standoff just to help counter runners. "root player. cannot be doddged, parried, or blocked. This abillity cannot be broken." 2 min CD.

    You cast standoff on 'X'
    IMMUNE!

    broken?

  7. #7
    Ascendant Zaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mopain View Post
    I have been playing subdue and crippling teams over the weekend. Picked up standoff just to help counter runners. "root player. cannot be doddged, parried, or blocked. This abillity cannot be broken." 2 min CD.

    You cast standoff on 'X'
    IMMUNE!

    broken?
    Yeah. They put people on defense. Problem solved.

  8. #8
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    404

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Yeah. They put people on defense. Problem solved.
    What does this have to do with standoff?

  9. #9
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    653

    Default

    putting people on defensive when ur fighting a good premade vs premade is risky..


    cuz u have to put 3 on defense for that 1 rogue, or he will cc the 2 and get out, and once the fang is taken its very hard to kill him and take it back..


    mainly cuz of the broken dr system and the low cool downs on teleport,.


    this rogue running specs, ruin games, it costs way to much to counter it and those guys are too stupidly hard to kill.


    the difference with a cleric or warrior runner, is they are easy to catch up 2 and focus fire if they are solo, problem solved.. with a rogue runner you catch up 2 him..


    2 people cced other person he telepors too, then he uses 2 blinks and hes gone then sprint and he is already back to his team getting healed and thats it gg


    very cheap imo, and needs 2 be fixed, i wouldn't have an issue with it if they fixed it, he blinks it drops the stone simple as that.
    Last edited by Toothsome; 08-15-2011 at 12:43 PM.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On4xojWEe8s - working again /auto swap, not my music!
    1.3 PvP Vids

    1.4 is here check it out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5z3ydavoQ

  10. #10
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothsome View Post
    cuz u have to put 3 on defense for that 1 rogue
    lol? wtf are you even talking about

    put 1 person on defense. 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

  11. #11
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,539

    Default

    Ignore the ******, he already made a thread about the same issue but wants more people to hear him cry

    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ogue-fail.html
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

  12. #12
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfishy View Post
    Ignore the ******, he already made a thread about the same issue but wants more people to hear him cry

    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ogue-fail.html
    don't be mad cuz u kno how cheap it is,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On4xojWEe8s - working again /auto swap, not my music!
    1.3 PvP Vids

    1.4 is here check it out!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs5z3ydavoQ

  13. #13
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,539

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothsome View Post
    don't be mad cuz u kno how cheap it is,
    Nerf warrior fear in black garden, it hits everyone
    Nerf healing because I should be able to drain green bars without them refilling
    Nerf mages because they can take my blue bar away

    These kind of posts fill the forums instead of people thinking about ways to stop them.
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

  14. #14
    Ascendant Zaros's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothsome View Post
    don't be mad cuz u kno how cheap it is,
    Play defense problem solved

  15. #15
    Champion of Telara Morituri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,308

    Default

    I was playing against a good premade last weekend (Whitefall). After they whipped us pretty handily for the 1st shard, I went to get it back as a riftstalker. While I was on the way they captured the 2nd shard.

    I see this from enemy Yell chat "Come out Banter; I know you're after our shard". I asked (yelled) how he knew & he replied that my damage hadn't gone up. I succeeded in getting the shard out but not in getting back to our base. The reason is they knew how to play. They knew how to counter my abilities. Hell they even expected me to steal it!

    So the time has come to quite whining about riftstalkers just b/c you don't want to take time away from dps macro spam. If you want to be as good as you think you are, then start playing like it.
    Last edited by Morituri; 08-15-2011 at 01:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts