+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leave your attitude at the door.

Soulwalker

Smile Leave your attitude at the door.

we all now some of you came over from w.o.w pvp. its good to have the experts playing here,however some of you have brought your bad ideas and attitudes with you. this is RIFT not W.O.W the whole game play id completely different, stop trying to make it like (you know what) so it works in your favor,its unfear to other players that have been here b4 and enjoy the way it is without the garbge game play and bullying, yes its only a game, yes i too pay to play and have fun doing it,you all play well. manipulating the game play only going to piss of good honest players, this will result in longer que times and harder to find raid experienced people to play when (You) need them and not to mention rifters in the zones you realy need them to be at. just to clearify this isnt QQ as u would call it. just concerned about when all u baddies are takeing the game,hopefully not like that other game. looking forward in beating u all honestly in pvp. keep it clean and fun is all im asking be loyal to your faction not your friends because thats the way the game was ment to be played. GG hf

No space's, too many spelling error's make my head explode. And I saw "u are a baddie" Sums up the thread right der.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Welcome to Rift. I think you'll fit right in. Allow me to direct you to a calling that's right up your alley.

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...or-discussion/

You should be able to find many viable builds, macros, and such that will mesh with you.

Quote Originally Posted by raidance View Post
    we all now some of you came over from w.o.w pvp. its good to have the experts playing here,however some of you have brought your bad ideas and attitudes with you. this is RIFT not W.O.W the whole game play id completely different, stop trying to make it like (you know what) so it works in your favor,its unfear to other players that have been here b4 and enjoy the way it is without the garbge game play and bullying, yes its only a game, yes i too pay to play and have fun doing it,you all play well. manipulating the game play only going to piss of good honest players, this will result in longer que times and harder to find raid experienced people to play when (You) need them and not to mention rifters in the zones you realy need them to be at. just to clearify this isnt QQ as u would call it. just concerned about when all u baddies are takeing the game,hopefully not like that other game. looking forward in beating u all honestly in pvp. keep it clean and fun is all im asking be loyal to your faction not your friends because thats the way the game was ment to be played. GG hf
    ^Troll imo

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    No space's, too many spelling error's make my head explode. And I saw "u are a baddie" Sums up the thread right der.
    People with bad grammar complaining about bad grammar makes my head explode.
    <<Insert witty comment here>>

Quote Originally Posted by Narbonensis View Post
    What are you's talking about's.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

/10char
    <<Insert witty comment here>>

Quote Originally Posted by Narbonensis View Post
    My mind = blown.

People ranting about people ranting, about WoW ranting about Rift, ranting about pvp in WoW similar to pvp in Rift ranting about grammar and proper paragraph spacing is....

wait, what was i talking about?
    oh yay, op i thinks is trolling! keke

Byriel - Guardians - The Brethren - DH 4/4 - GP 4/4 - GSB 5/5 - RoS 5/5 - RotP 4/4 - HK 11/11 - iD 1/8
    Weekend HK PuG! http://brethrenrift.enjin.com/forum/...eekend-hk-runs

Batousi, 50 Warrior ~ Bomah, 50 Cleric ~ Kusanagi, 50 Rogue ~ Fuu, LvLing Mage

Quote Originally Posted by batou079 View Post
    People ranting about people ranting, about WoW ranting about Rift, ranting about pvp in WoW similar to pvp in Rift ranting about grammar and proper paragraph spacing is....

wait, what was i talking about?
    oh yay, op i thinks is trolling! keke
    no he's not he's totally serious.

Eyyyy, Fuhgeddabowdit.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

+ Reply to Thread