+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A sincere thank you to the devs

Default A sincere thank you to the devs

With all the QQing and hate that goes on in this forum, none of which I am exempt from, I'd like to give a simple token of gratitude to the devs.

Despite the complaints, it's clear the PvP developers are working towards balance and making a better game. They listen to us. Pyros were asked to be nerfed. Doms/paragons were asked to be made useful (And subsequently asked to be nerfed, and they were). They gave us new gear to look forward to, they made the grind easier on weekends, and provided PvP rifts as a method to gather PvPers in the open world for warfare not limited to warfronts.

All I'm trying to say is take a step back and give them a break. They've listened, they've learned, and they continue to do so.

I agree, But I don't think they read all of the forum's...Or test some patches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    I agree, But I don't think they read all of the forum's...Or test some patches.
    Right. But every so often a dog needs a treat, not a beating over the head in the form of 500 "OP IMBA QQ PvP is dead" threads.

+ Reply to Thread