+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Stop nerfing warriors: Healing is outrageous

Soulwalker

Default Stop nerfing warriors: Healing is outrageous

Healing is ridiculous in PvP. The only reason everyone started complaining was a bunch of low rank people started PvPing with the latest patch and they were getting bursted down. Once you get into high rank gear, it's impossible to kill a healer 1v1, and some times it can take up to four people to kill one high valor healer. Without CC, healing has rampaged through PvP.

As a Paragon/Champ warrior Chloro/Lock is impossible to beat 1v1, Inquisitor/Justicar is impossible to beat 1v1. it's nothing to do with skill, only spec and gear.

Please stop listening to the people without hours of pvp experience.

http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...5_040949-1.jpg

lol. Huh...people with 30k+ in healing beat me in damage. :I
    Last edited by Cromagis; 08-15-2011 at 09:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/...5_040949-1.jpg

lol. Huh...people with 30k+ in healing beat me in damage. :I
    I hate to bring this up but 1 person on your own team managed to do 3 times the damage you did.

It may not be a case of the healer being overpowered, but of you not being very good.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoMage View Post
    I hate to bring this up but 1 person on your own team managed to do 3 times the damage you did.

It may not be a case of the healer being overpowered, but of you not being very good.
    It was a mage, they were probably just spamming AoEs in the middle, they love to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by TechnoMage View Post

Never implyed that I was good. Infact it was a bad game, but the fact that I can be bad and top 4 warrior's is hilarious. It shouldn't be happening, and huh? Is that what you said when people were crying for warrior nerf's when they 3-4 shot people in 0 Valor?..that they're bad...Ah, I see it's different when the shoe's on the other foot eh?

And on my own team? You realize that whole scoreboard is mage's right. but naw, tis be cool 100k healing and almost top damage is fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Plane Touched

Lingering Wounds, Battle Intimidation. Until those are addressed your whining is pointless. Healers already 'were' nerfed, and by quite a bit. Stop asking for more and learn to play.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    Is that what you said when people were crying for warrior nerf's when they 3-4 shot people in 0 Valor?..that they're bad...Ah, I see it's different when the shoe's on the other foot eh?
    I don't believe I said anything directly about the calls to get warriors nerfed until after it happened. That said I'm having fun and doing well on my just turned 50 rr 2 parachamp....

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Reik View Post
    Inquisitor/Justicar is impossible to beat 1v1.
    Actually this build should be very easy to take down 1v1 .... it is pure healers you will lose to 1v1, not the hybrids.
    Irony - Pathiss

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Aidron View Post
    Lingering Wounds, Battle Intimidation. Until those are addressed your whining is pointless. Healers already 'were' nerfed, and by quite a bit. Stop asking for more and learn to play.
    They nerf'd paragon too but people are still calling for nerfs on warriors. As to the OP parachamp isn't going to kill much of anything high rank at this point, I'd advise changing specs.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Zeks View Post
    They nerf'd paragon too but people are still calling for nerfs on warriors. As to the OP parachamp isn't going to kill much of anything high rank at this point, I'd advise changing specs.
    Not the point. Lingering Wounds and Battle Intimidation are out of hand, especially Lingering Wounds. Heal debuffs shouldn't even belong in PvE souls and instead relegated to PvP souls only. It is also the most heavily imbalanced heal debuff of them all.

I like wear healing is at right now. I actually feel like Anathema is worth using.
    Even free cost too much now

Default Playa Plz

Healing is ridiculous in PvP. The only reason everyone started complaining was a bunch of low rank people started PvPing with the latest patch and they were getting bursted down. Once you get into high rank gear, it's impossible to kill a healer 1v1, and some times it can take up to four people to kill one high valor healer. Without CC, healing has rampaged through PvP.

As a Paragon/Champ warrior Chloro/Lock is impossible to beat 1v1, Inquisitor/Justicar is impossible to beat 1v1. it's nothing to do with skill, only spec and gear.

Please stop listening to the people without hours of pvp experience.

Lingering Wounds?? I don't know what to even tell you. If you can't kill a cleric you need to learn how to play. I don't toss around that comment often, but a decently played Warrior is too much to handle at the moment for a cleric. Healing got nerfed so badly that you have no chance to keep yourself alive let alone your teamates.

Quote Originally Posted by Covenn View Post
    Actually this build should be very easy to take down 1v1 .... it is pure healers you will lose to 1v1, not the hybrids.
    Very true. But in the case of wf, 1v1 simply means he is focusing me, and I him.
    I can still vex everyone around me to keep myself up long enough to kill a warrior, especially if he is not very good.

Soulwalker

Even with lingering wounds up r6+ healers are impossible to take down. As far as battlefield intimidation, if the warrior charged in it's already at 50% diminishing, and then everyone just uses break free anyways. Any warrior spec without lingering wounds just has no possible chance of killing a healer.

Even with lingering wounds up r6+ healers are impossible to take down. As far as battlefield intimidation, if the warrior charged in it's already at 50% diminishing, and then everyone just uses break free anyways. Any warrior spec without lingering wounds just has no possible chance of killing a healer.
    That's a lot of fail for two sentences.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast