+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please Trion, no more Whitefall as bonus exp.

Default Please Trion, no more Whitefall as bonus exp.

I cannot stand this instance anymore and will not queue. Playing defiant, we lose 99.9% of the time it seems. It so bad now, that it doesn't look like anyone is trying or cares.

Some may say well the losses are a result of facing the same premades day in day out. Guardian population is lower, so no avoiding it. Form your own to counter. I tried. No one wants to do it. This instance is so despised if you play Defiant, root canal would be infinitely preferable.

So what will be the future ?. At this rate fewer and fewer defiants queue. Those that do, will be lower ranked and soon get disillusioned being steamrolled. The imbalance will get even greater. I suppose if Guardian, its gravy, but not much of a challenge. Even they might get bored after a time.
    Last edited by Abraxas79; 08-15-2011 at 08:51 AM.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Abraxas79 View Post
    I cannot stand this instance anymore and will not queue. Playing defiant, we lose 99.9% of the time it seems. It so bad now, that it doesn't look like anyway is trying or cares.

Some may say well the losses are a result of facing the same premades day in day out. Guardian population is lower, so no avoiding it. Form your own to counter. I tried. No one wants to do it. This instance is so despised if you play Defiant, root canal would be infinitely preferable.

So what will be the future ?. At this rate fewer and fewer defiants queue. Those that do, will be lower ranked and soon get disillusioned being steamrolled. The imbalance will get even greater. I suppose if Guardian, its gravy, but not much of a challenge. Even they might get bored after a time.
    Please tell me which server you play on? On my server, we lost 10 straight Whitefall WF's to defiants in a row last night.

Default yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

another who hates this worthless warfront
    trion wont listen this is trions answer to paying pvp a little more attention.... and the noobs who scarf it down like a homeless bum who finds a still warm burger in the dumpster will soon be trolling here stating "this is a good warfront" sad sad trion will you guys never learn?

Now I Know Why Some Animals Eat Their Young

Plane Touched

Agreed. I refuse to queue for this joke of a warfront anymore, as it only magnifies all the issues with PvP already in place that Trion refuses to fix.

Ranks need to be seperated. Rank 1-3 vs. Ranks 6-8? It's a massacre, plain and simple. No one enjoys this unless they 'want' to faceroll lower ranked people and boost their ego by claiming they achieved victory through skill.

Pre-mades should never, under any circumstances, be allowed to face pugs. You want the advantage of superior coordination? Fine. Play against those who also have the same advantage. As it is now, all they do is take 2 stones and camp spawn all of the Defiants farming them for favor while they hold onto the third stone as long as possible. The only people who favor pre-mades versus pugs are again those in need of an ego stroking.

All the bonus favor just makes it so the opposing faction and its pre-mades out rank everyone that much faster, causing a snowball effect and further enhancing the problem.

This warfront, and Rift end-game PvP has become an utter pain. There is no point to it if this is all we can ever expect. Honestly, WoW had better PvP than this and that's saying a lot from me. If this is your design of choice with PvP Trion, you may keep it.

Rift Disciple

Wish they had the amount of warfronts as warhammer had scenarios and cycled them out.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtdh View Post
    Please tell me which server you play on? On my server, we lost 10 straight Whitefall WF's to defiants in a row last night.
    It doesn't matter honestly. If any one side is winning 9/10 of the matches in a shard cluster, that needs to be changed. All shards should be linked, ranks seperated, pre-mades forbidden from facing pugs. Trion being soft on all these things is only bad for their image and ultimately business. They need to grow a spine.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Aidron View Post
    It doesn't matter honestly. If any one side is winning 9/10 of the matches in a shard cluster, that needs to be changed. All shards should be linked, ranks seperated, pre-mades forbidden from facing pugs. Trion being soft on all these things is only bad for their image and ultimately business. They need to grow a spine.
    It matters for me, at least temporarily. I liked Molinar for a while since it seemed pretty even in WF's...but since certain Guild's transferred here, the WF's have been very one sided and losing 99% of the time wears on you. I'd do a server transfer to remedy the problem.

Default Change of scenery

We lose 8 out of 10 i would guess. I don't care so much about that. We have never been worth a poop in WhiteFail since day 1.. I hit R6 and had maybe 7 wins total there.

I don't mind a good buttkicking, I just wish it would fluctuate warfronts. I miss playing Codex and BG.. Just gets a little mindless to hit the same que button over and over and see the same scenery.

Maybe they could give everyone bonus exp for every 3rd War Front they get into? That way it doesn't make pre-made groups grind the same place over and over?

It is what it is.. Not really complaining, just not the biggest Whitefail fan.

STEP 1 Grind Whitefall 4x XP Weekend cause you have no life
    STEP 2 Laugh at the "bads" trying to catch up with half the bonus prestige.
    STEP 3 Troll the forums by suggesting removing the bonus entirely.

Brilliant!

Every Warfront should be x4 bonus prestige for the next month at least.
    Trion has to drop the habit of punishing the majority of it's customers to satisfy a crazy minority.
    Cleric - UNSUBSCRIBED | BFBC2 | TF2 | MNC || GuildWars GvG | Subspace 4v4 PremLeague |

Quote Originally Posted by Tenet View Post

Brilliant!

Trion has to drop the habit of punishing the majority of it's customers to satisfy a crazy minority.

Step 1: It's not 4x XP this weekend, that was last weekend. It's less this week.

Step 2: I don't think other ques are even popping.

Step 3: What do you think I do when I'm getting favor farmed from spawn?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Tenet View Post

Brilliant!

Trion only seems to care about it a very small minority and have since day one from what I have seen.

Not the smartest tactic, but perhaps they just want to become a niche MMO and aren't interested in appealing to all manner of players.

Another case of taking a videogame too serious
    Even free cost too much now

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Credo View Post
    Another case of taking a videogame too serious
    Another case of a company not listening to its consumers. They are putting out a product. Their clients are not happy with their product. They can listen to feedback, or they can fold and call it a day. It is a game and it is meant to be enjoyed, but if people are not enjoying themselves Trion will have no source of income.

It is as simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aidron View Post
    Another case of a company not listening to its consumers. They are putting out a product. Their clients are not happy with their product. They can listen to feedback, or they can fold and call it a day. It is a game and it is meant to be enjoyed, but if people are not enjoying themselves Trion will have no source of income.

It is as simple as that.

I'm happy, and most of the people in my guild have been enjoying the Whitefall weekend. That may not be the best data collection, but I have a feeling quite a few other players are enjoying it as well.
    Even free cost too much now

+ Reply to Thread