+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Macro everything to death

Soulwalker

Default Macro everything to death

Seriously this game requires 0 skill level to kill anyone in pvp. Macro all your moves to the number 1 button and mash it to the end of the bg and of look at here 100k healing 100k damage done all in 1 button. Got all the way to rank 4 just by doing that, and that's on a cleric, i cant imagine how much of a lol the rogue and warrior classes are, oh wait i can cause they face roll ppl all day.

First few ranks in pvp you get rolled up really fast and you expect that i mean a toon in full rank 7 gear should smash a rank 1. But what about when ur in rank 4 vs a rank 6 or 7 , oh yea u still get rolled ,y cause both of you were smashing your macro but hes got better gear. Soon you realize there's is nothing u can do to win in pvp 1 on 1 against someone with higher gear than you.

In conclusion if i spend 40 hrs a week on this game and u spend 10 but u are the best gamer in the world i will still mash your face in with my toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudizle View Post
    i cant imagine how much of a lol the ROGUE and warrior classes are, oh wait i can cause they face roll ppl all day.
    Rogues don't faceroll. But sure I guess, my assassin doesn't use macros.

If you take the macros out of the game, you will only serve to handicap players with normal mice and keyboards. Be careful, cause its happening in every mmo that doesn't include a macro interface.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zaros View Post
    Rogues don't faceroll. But sure I guess, my assassin doesn't use macros.
    Exactly why you don't faceroll cause you don't macro all your moves into 1 button and name it "beast mode"
    Last edited by Rudizle; 08-15-2011 at 08:41 AM.

I dont name my Macro "Beast Mode"..

My Combo point builder is named: "Spam"

And my finisher macro is named: "Eggs"

Clerics can have all their abilities put into 1 macro on my shaman build I love it. Warriors and Rogues need at least 2 macros 1 for builders and reactives and 1 for Finishers. It is easy faceroll
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    if i can't be happy no one can be happy!!!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gualtiero View Post
    It takes to long to clear trash and the boss is too hard! Nerf the whole raid!
    The dude playing that warrior is better than me! Nerf his whole class!
    The OP types the truth! Nerf his keyboard!
    Ladyfae Def Cleric R40 Bidnis Def Warrior R19 Shortdawg Guard Rogue R7

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Rudizle View Post
    Seriously this game requires 0 skill level to kill anyone in pvp. Macro all your moves to the number 1 button and mash it to the end of the bg and of look at here 100k healing 100k damage done all in 1 button. Got all the way to rank 4 just by doing that, and that's on a cleric, i cant imagine how much of a lol the rogue and warrior classes are, oh wait i can cause they face roll ppl all day.

First few ranks in pvp you get rolled up really fast and you expect that i mean a toon in full rank 7 gear should smash a rank 1. But what about when ur in rank 4 vs a rank 6 or 7 , oh yea u still get rolled ,y cause both of you were smashing your macro but hes got better gear. Soon you realize there's is nothing u can do to win in pvp 1 on 1 against someone with higher gear than you.

In conclusion if i spend 40 hrs a week on this game and u spend 10 but u are the best gamer in the world i will still mash your face in with my toon.
    The difference between the good players and the meh players is knowing when to use cooldowns and stuff... Macroing will get you killed against really good players because it is a fact now stop QQing.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadskin View Post
    If you take the macros out of the game, you will only serve to handicap players with normal mice and keyboards. Be careful, cause its happening in every mmo that doesn't include a macro interface.
    What he said.

In-game macros don't do anything that a gaming mouse or keyboard can't do.

The issue is less about the existence of macros and more about how classes are designed and how their abilities work together. That's really not something that's a simple fix. If Trion decided to try to balance class mechanics along with abilities, it would take months of small changes to get somewhere more reasonable.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Nautika View Post
    The difference between the good players and the meh players is knowing when to use cooldowns and stuff... Macroing will get you killed against really good players because it is a fact now stop QQing.
    My melee cleric has 1 cool down "rage of the north" so how hard is it going ot be for me to manage 1 cooldown thats on a 1m 30s cd? Your lost in the game arent you?

For the overwhelming majority of my roles, I look at the abilities they have. There is no way to macro the vast majority of it. There are no instants with CDs...

...I found the OP's OP to be kind of funny.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

+ Reply to Thread