+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Can we get a smattering of focus on the pvp gear plz!

Default Can we get a smattering of focus on the pvp gear plz!

All my gear is pvp so therefore I have 0 focus. Is it intended that we have to rune up with focus on some of those items in order not to be resisted exhorbantly by other characters? Over a typcial 1v1 encounter I'll have on average 11 resists by the other player.

If I remove some of the pvp gear and replace it with pve gear that has focus, my resisted casts (for the most part) go away. Since focus (and I would assume hit as well) is required to stay competitive in pvp, can we get a little on our pvp gear?

Thanks, love the pvp!

Default lol

being in since beta4 this seems not likely this is and always will be a raider focused game pvp is too far off trions radar atm

Now I Know Why Some Animals Eat Their Young

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Larrs View Post
    being in since beta4 this seems not likely this is and always will be a raider focused game pvp is too far off trions radar atm
    You are joking right? the last several hot fixes have been mostly about PvP and a fair number of the changes in 1.4 were about PvP. How exactly is that "pvp is too far off trions radar". Especially when skills are being nerfed for PvP and aftecting PvE. Drop the PvP persecution complex.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Sunrun View Post
    All my gear is pvp so therefore I have 0 focus. Is it intended that we have to rune up with focus on some of those items in order not to be resisted exhorbantly by other characters? Over a typcial 1v1 encounter I'll have on average 11 resists by the other player.

If I remove some of the pvp gear and replace it with pve gear that has focus, my resisted casts (for the most part) go away. Since focus (and I would assume hit as well) is required to stay competitive in pvp, can we get a little on our pvp gear?

Thanks, love the pvp!
    Focus is for PvE, you want Focus, PvE, you don't see people complaining that there is no Valor on PvE pieces they are getting out of raids.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Raduk View Post
    Focus is for PvE . . .
    Except that both focus and hit work on players.

If they were to do anything, they should remove this mechanic from pvp. Not add focus/hit to our items I guess. My bad.

So I guess the title should read, "Can we have the focus mechanic removed from pvp plz!"

+ Reply to Thread