+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: R8

Default R8

If a player is playing 'by the rules', could one be R8 already? And be able to purchase ALL the R8 gear at once? Had a few on my server hit R8 and with full gear. I asked and they said they grind Whitefall. What are the possiblities of this being true? Seems like a whole lot of Favor and Prestige to have already.. just curious.
    Last edited by Phelissa; 08-15-2011 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phelissa View Post
    If a player is playing 'by the rules', could one be R8 already? And be able to purchase ALL the R8 gear at once? Had a few on my server hit R8 and with full gear. I asked and they said they grind Whitefall. What are the possiblities of this being true? Seems like a whole lot of Favor and Prestige to have already.. just curious.
    if you hardly slept you could do the whole thing over the first weekend R6 -> R8
    Last edited by Vaine; 08-15-2011 at 04:54 AM.
    <The Unnamed> GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/11
    Lace - Whitefall- R8 Warrior
    Mythril - Whitefall- R8 Cleric

Just went from r1 to r3 in a weekend, course though I did goto bed, eat meals, play with my kids, go do laundry and let the miss play her facebook games (her laptop adapter went kaboom). So yea its possible, prob shoot for 5 this weekend

I played about 15 hrs over the 1st weekend of escalation and got very close to R7 from R6. So yes, if someone played pretty much all weekend (on a decent battlegroup with 50% or more wins) they could have reached R8. If they accomplished it, good for them as they are basking at the top while everyone else got the favor nerf. There are 4 R8 in my guild as of last night and I know they are full time warfront players.

Soulwalker

It's one of the reasons why Trion need to roll back people who exploited PvP rifts. It's easy to point at players and say 'Haxxor', when, in fact, they've endured Planet Pug for days on end.

Quote Originally Posted by Toys View Post
    Just went from r1 to r3 in a weekend, course though I did goto bed, eat meals, play with my kids, go do laundry and let the miss play her facebook games (her laptop adapter went kaboom). So yea its possible, prob shoot for 5 this weekend
    You are funny troll
    Bubasparks 50lvl R6 Warrior
    Bloodiron

Quote Originally Posted by Phelissa View Post
    I slacked hardcore over the 1.4 launch - end of favorfest 2011 thing. In that time I got about 300k prestige and earned all my p7 currency. If someone cleared everything aside, ordered out food and put in some hardcore time that week, I see p8 no problem.

Theres always the hardcore crowd that put in the heavy hours to get this stuff when it comes out. As I said, even slacking hardcore, I am p7 and 400k prestige to p8. I must have only done 10 - 15 whitefalls total this weekend, not much at all. I'm in like the third tier crowd lol. If i'm not p8 this weekend I'll prolly que all weekend in whitefall and hit it. So I'd expect a lot of p8's right now but def. not the majority. And despite me saying I slack I know a lot of players have far less time than me to play. It's why I think people blow it out of proportion, ranks aren't too far away.

Telaran

Yes its Possible last weekend on friday morning at 12pm i started my rank 7 grind playing around 10 hours a day doing only whitefall i hit rank 7 on sunday morning didnt pvp at all untill this friday and i hit rank 8 at 12.08am server time am still missing head and neck but i did buy rank 1-8 rings both rogue and warrior versions its possible but takes a while i could see rank 6-8 taking around 70 hours

Quote Originally Posted by TAHK View Post
    You are funny troll
    I no troll, I r hungry ^.^

Ascendant

im gonna hit rank 8 today and wont be revered in Order of the eye till prob wednesday. 100% legit.
    The artist formerly known as Daroof

Mofugga-bethlam

Ascendant

yea at this point, players are starting to get legit rank8.

im like 80k / 450k towards rank 8 and i've been playing at a majorly casual level, if someone took full advantage of escalation last week (friday - monday non stop) then they probably could have been just about done with the grind from that alone.

I gained about 80-90k prestige in 6 hours or so on friday during the first escalation, if that helps with perspective
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

Very possible to be full R8 legit by now with whitefall weekend 2 over

(Gear)

The world first rank 8 was legit, he just grinded whitefall in premades the entire first weekend with little sleep.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Xvvt View Post
    The world first rank 8 was legit, he just grinded whitefall in premades the entire first weekend with little sleep.
    Was Hagmilk the world first?

Quote Originally Posted by Maladon View Post
    Was Hagmilk the world first?
    I've been told he was, am I wrong?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast