+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: #1 rogue slic vs Basementvirgin

  1. #1
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    254

    Default #1 rogue slic vs Basementvirgin

    SLic and his pvp team hates my sb spec and disses it.

    SO i challenge slic(#1 rogue) to a duel. GUy thinks he can force me to blow my cd. nope. he tried hard. he blew his cd.


    http://tiny.cc/tmdx8

  2. #2
    Plane Touched Psykoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    233

    Default

    *WEEE WOOO WEEE WOOO*

    FREEZE! This is the care police! You have the right to remain caring. Anything you say can and will be cared against you.

    Psykoz: You nevah gonna take me maddafakkas!

    QUICKLY, shoot him with the care-gun!

    *BAM BAM BAM*

    Sir, he appears to be immune to our care-bullets!

    WHAT!? UNPOSSIBLE!!!


    Seriously, suggest me your drugs. I'll give them a try just to know how is it to be awesome and cool like the best Defiant mage I have ever encountered in wfs!
    - Suldanesellar, fan of Lord Psykoz.

    Subscription cancelled 2011-08-18

  3. #3
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,177

    Default

    Sword and board warrior beats a rogue 1 on 1? No way!!!!

  4. #4
    Banned Bunzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,823

    Default

    slic isnt even #1 rogue

  5. #5
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    254

  6. #6
    Banned Shadowprison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Haida Gwaii
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Slic isn't that great don't put him on a pedestal.

    And the fact he got you to down to 5% ish or w/e when you are playing the direct counter to rogues is pretty sad.


    Oh and Slic... Slowest... Breakfree... Evar...

  7. #7
    Plane Touched Scarletroses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    202

    Default

    People still pvp on rogues

  8. #8
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Slic, same name i recognise as a Sin from AION? *can't resist having a looksie* The guy was a complete beast, at least as far as Aion was concerned, fond memories here watching his clips on YT of soloing full dredgion teams. Anyway, I'm rambling on now, so.....

  9. #9
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    Is this some kind of diary nowadays?

    Psykoz joins a warfront with #1 Rogue (me). We meet in the middle and have a conversation, minding our own business. Some dirty Guardian comes along and tries to kill Psykoz. I feel so helpless because there's nothing I can do to help! Not that he really needs it, or anything, but that's not the point. Then I wrote an angry post on the pvp forums about attacking your own team members. Make it happen Trion! Let me protect my dollface! :<
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    149

    Default

    1v1 owned bv, 1v1 owned.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5yT4zX-sOc

    <3 you

  11. #11
    Ascendant Adnoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    #1 rogue cant tell when next attack going to miss? )) kk

    (Gear)

  12. #12
    Plane Touched Psykoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digits View Post
    Is this some kind of diary nowadays?

    Psykoz joins a warfront with #1 Rogue (me). We meet in the middle and have a conversation, minding our own business. Some dirty Guardian comes along and tries to kill Psykoz. I feel so helpless because there's nothing I can do to help! Not that he really needs it, or anything, but that's not the point. Then I wrote an angry post on the pvp forums about attacking your own team members. Make it happen Trion! Let me protect my dollface! :<
    I could just bury you in cuddles<3


    Seriously, suggest me your drugs. I'll give them a try just to know how is it to be awesome and cool like the best Defiant mage I have ever encountered in wfs!
    - Suldanesellar, fan of Lord Psykoz.

    Subscription cancelled 2011-08-18

  13. #13
    Banned Shadowprison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Haida Gwaii
    Posts
    1,698

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    #1 rogue cant tell when next attack going to miss? )) kk
    I liked that jagged strike into stone shield.


    And wtf build was he even using lol?

    He was throwing charges...

  14. #14
    Ascendant Adnoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowprison View Post
    I liked that jagged strike into stone shield.


    And wtf build was he even using lol?

    He was throwing charges...
    standard 51sin/15inf build but with 0pt sabo instead of ranger, allows for some decent burst on demand since charges last 1 min, you can put down 1CP and det at any point, as well as a useful 3rd 0pt skill, aoe slow, instead of almost useless lvl 30 pet )

    (Gear)

  15. #15
    Rift Chaser DarkDruidSS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    297

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    standard 51sin/15inf build but with 0pt sabo instead of ranger, allows for some decent burst on demand since charges last 1 min, you can put down 1CP and det at any point, as well as a useful 3rd 0pt skill, aoe slow, instead of almost useless lvl 30 pet )
    0pt sab is cool for the slow. I still think the 0pt ranger is better since Quick Shot+ Headshot seems to do more damage than Charge Blast + Detonate to me. It's all personal preferrence though. No one uses the level 30 pet haha.
    Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts - Defiant - Molinar
    Vinzan - 50 Rogue Rank 4/Dragonskin - 50 Warrior Rank 2/Sairen - 50 mage Rank 2
    Threesprings - Defiant
    Kurra - 40 Cleric

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts