+ Reply to Thread

Thread: We don't need no stinkin Clerics

Default We don't need no stinkin Clerics

http://i.imgur.com/xThoU.jpg

Now rogues stop your QQing about feeling useless and go discover what lies on the other side of the rainbow.

Default I love battle bards!

Oh battle bards, you turn my grey warfronts into rainbows of healing delight. More rogues ought to battle bard! It's a powerful contribution to the team -bravo battle bards!

P.S. I dare you to replace me! Come out and try to out heal me and post the screenshot here! No, this isn't a thinly veiled trick to get more rogues to bard, I bet lots of you can out heal me and that's fine!

Rules of contest: Only Defiant rogues may enter. Guardians do not need or appreciate battle bards therefore their rogues should all stay a melee build of some kind. Enteries will be accepted as long as this thread lives. Screenshots should only be of the final scoreboard. There will be no prize except putting The Claw to shame with your powerful heals. Now go strum our teams to victory and show us clerics how its really done!
    Claw of Sunrest <Princess> Rank 8 Cleric Healer

Lava of Sunrest - 50 DPS Warrior (retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Riftella View Post
    Oh battle bards, you turn my grey warfronts into rainbows of healing delight. More rogues ought to battle bard! It's a powerful contribution to the team -bravo battle bards!

P.S. I dare you to replace me! Come out and try to out heal me and post the screenshot here! No, this isn't a thinly veiled trick to get more rogues to bard, I bet lots of you can out heal me and that's fine!

Rules of contest: Only Defiant rogues may enter. Guardians do not need or appreciate battle bards therefore their rogues should all stay a melee build of some kind. Enteries will be accepted as long as this thread lives. Screenshots should only be of the final scoreboard. There will be no prize except putting The Claw to shame with your powerful heals. Now go strum our teams to victory and show us clerics how its really done!
    I would love to out heal you Claw but I enjoy your heals too much :P

And ya, I can even do that on my raid bard spec...its pretty insane.
    <Retired>

Reminds of when i was that level. Bards were out healing clerics and clerics *****ed and *****ed and *****ed for some odd reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Riftella View Post

Don't make me make a bard spec again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndel View Post
    Don't make me make a bard spec again.
    I think you'd better! Let's queue tomorrow and have a heal off!

Hai Tigruz
    Claw of Sunrest <Princess> Rank 8 Cleric Healer

Lava of Sunrest - 50 DPS Warrior (retired)

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/xThoU.jpg

Now rogues stop your QQing about feeling useless and go discover what lies on the other side of the rainbow.
    You better get used to these number because in lvl 50, your heal+dmg isn't going anywhere up , all thanks to the sucky scaling.
    Deepstrike:Gintoki cleric r47 Shinpachi warrior r46, Kayura rogue r50, Tsukuyo mage r47
    Laethys: Roba r44
    GW2:Ayo Timako , level 54 Necro

Prophet of Telara

30 bracket is the only time ever I was outhealed by a bard.
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

Quote Originally Posted by Kok View Post
    You better get used to these number because in lvl 50, your heal+dmg isn't going anywhere up , all thanks to the sucky scaling.
    Yes I'm quite prepared for that with an army of alts.

Even into the 40-49 bracket, usually see 30-40x healing to damage and it is pretty easy to outheal Clerics and Mages depending on the particular build. It is funny healing through Dom and Cab shenanigans that would rock a Cleric or Mage trying to heal.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

I support this thread! I'm so tired of seeing rogues and mages enter a WF and say "great we have no healers, you clerics need to switch to healing".
    Bokor - Cleric (Warrior Priest)

Quote Originally Posted by kidbs View Post
    I support this thread! I'm so tired of seeing rogues and mages enter a WF and say "great we have no healers, you clerics need to switch to healing".
    Well, a bard is great to counter the cleric AE dps, but for ST heals you clerics still reign supreme.
    <Retired>

I play my lute in battle!!!!
    Even free cost too much now

Quote Originally Posted by Tigruz View Post
    Well, a bard is great to counter the cleric AE dps, but for ST heals you clerics still reign supreme.
    You can see the Cabby cleric on the defiant side if you pay close attention to the screen shot.

+ Reply to Thread