+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Byona

Thread: Warfront Queue and premades

Default Warfront Queue and premades

Hello, because of the faction imbalance i'v noticed that for example in our shard, for us defiant solo queue is about 10-15 min, however for guardians whom have much less population, get instant queues as solo, and because of the current system to separate premades and solo which isnt well thought out, defiants can forget about joining as premade (20-30 min) while guardian instead of insta queue becomes 2-5 min queue, resulting in solo against the same premade over and over again.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    Hello, because of the faction imbalance i'v noticed that for example in our shard, for us defiant solo queue is about 10-15 min, however for guardians whom have much less population, get instant queues as solo, and because of the current system to separate premades and solo which isnt well thought out, defiants can forget about joining as premade (20-30 min) while guardian instead of insta queue becomes 2-5 min queue, resulting in solo against the same premade over and over again.
    Nothing the devs can do about it. You've been given access to free character transfers. If the faction imbalance in your wargroup is making your game experience that unpleasant, find a wargroup that will be more suited to your expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Licentia View Post
    Nothing the devs can do about it. You've been given access to free character transfers. If the faction imbalance in your wargroup is making your game experience that unpleasant, find a wargroup that will be more suited to your expectations.
    yes there is, right now all they did is simply say to the faction with higher population that they cant premade, and to the faction with lower population that they can premade all they want.. i explained why in my first post, so the solution is either to allow premade queue with solo so both factions can do it equally, or remove premade queue with solo entirely so both factions cant do it equally.

which is why i said it wasnt well thought out, because currently the system implemented is unwillingly favoring the low population faction to get in premades easily
    See you all in Wildstar!

+ Reply to Thread