+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Open PvP and Queue for WF.

Default Open PvP and Queue for WF.

Countless Times i have engagded a target in Open World PvP and 90% of the time when they see things
    going bad for them they just enter a queue for Warfronts and disappear in thin air like nothing.
    Will trion ever attend to this ? Is this matter even for Consideration ?
    This is making Rift's Open PvP a even worse state that it currently is.

Please fix important things otherwise people that enjoy whatever PvP is left in the game will leave

I'm going to go out on a limb & call bs. The only times queues are near instant is on escalation weekends of which we've had 2.

Ascendant

Person's been in queue for 5+ minutes. Sure as hell not going to lose their queue to some open-world ganking
    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    I try to make everything I say signature worthy.

I play in Whitefall EU server.
    Warfronts pop up within seconds everyday double favor or not in logical server hours.
    What you are saying is not valid, Come over and try and see for yourselfs that they do pop within 10-15 secs.
    They have to make it so when in PvP combat you unable to join a Warfront so this abuse is not used

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxication View Post
    I play in Whitefall EU server.
    Warfronts pop up within seconds everyday double favor or not in logical server hours.
    What you are saying is not valid, Come over and try and see for yourselfs that they do pop within 10-15 secs.
    They have to make it so when in PvP combat you unable to join a Warfront so this abuse is not used
    On my defiant the queues are like 10+ minutes. On my guardian, they are about a minute. I don't think this is a big enough deal to change. Basically it would mean you couldn't do any questing or anything while in queue because on my defiant missing a queue is a pain.
    Last edited by Cyndel; 08-14-2011 at 10:51 PM.

+ Reply to Thread