+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sov

Thread: Warfront Suggestion

Sov

Default Warfront Suggestion

Trion have managed to sort out making 'Premade brackets' - if you're in a group of more than 2, it's considered a premade and you face off against other premades. Fine.

Can they do this with prestige ranks too? This whole weekend, I've been doing warfronts and it's been an absolute nightmare. The amount of people that I've been beating on, only to have them either laugh at me and then breathe on me to kill me, or just take everything I throw at them and not have their health move is ridiculous.

Now I'm only R3 atm (yeah yeah, cry more L2P, rank up more yaddah yaddah) but would there be a way that puts say R1 & R2 in one bracket, R3 & R4 in another and so on and so forth up until R8 because I think out of about 50ish WFs I've done, our team has won about 5. Going up to Defiants in Whitefall Steppes is just a joke because they hit SO hard and they take so little damage that it's becoming a waste of time me even logging in.

At least by doing this, the lower level ranks have a decent chance of PVPing in a Warfront facing off against similar geared players as opposed to a puppy dog trying to bite a freight train. Then if a R8 wants to sport his e-peen against other players, he can do and get a decent challenge out of it.

This is a only a suggestion because I'm fed up of being steamrolled in WFs without a chance in hell of fighting back.
    'This disease you call "Hope" is eating you alive'

Quote Originally Posted by Sov View Post
    Trion have managed to sort out making 'Premade brackets' - if you're in a group of more than 2, it's considered a premade and you face off against other premades. Fine.

Can they do this with prestige ranks too? This whole weekend, I've been doing warfronts and it's been an absolute nightmare. The amount of people that I've been beating on, only to have them either laugh at me and then breathe on me to kill me, or just take everything I throw at them and not have their health move is ridiculous.

Now I'm only R3 atm (yeah yeah, cry more L2P, rank up more yaddah yaddah) but would there be a way that puts say R1 & R2 in one bracket, R3 & R4 in another and so on and so forth up until R8 because I think out of about 50ish WFs I've done, our team has won about 5. Going up to Defiants in Whitefall Steppes is just a joke because they hit SO hard and they take so little damage that it's becoming a waste of time me even logging in.

At least by doing this, the lower level ranks have a decent chance of PVPing in a Warfront facing off against similar geared players as opposed to a puppy dog trying to bite a freight train. Then if a R8 wants to sport his e-peen against other players, he can do and get a decent challenge out of it.

This is a only a suggestion because I'm fed up of being steamrolled in WFs without a chance in hell of fighting back.
    You are right, thought they would already be doing this, especially since they allow pugs to farmed by premades (making the experience even worse). No doubt premades are able to gear up faster...hello people, lol....

+ Reply to Thread