+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Fear : Can't stand it anymore !

Ygg
    Telaran

Default Fear : Can't stand it anymore !

Another whine post, this time about warrior FEAR (Battlefield Intimidation)

It's clearly unplayable when there is more than 2 war in a WF : i spend most of my time feared, even if i'm LOS, even in the back, even if a ROFLMAO number of players have alredy been feared.

Moreover, BI seems to be deeply buggued : no LOS taken (yes fear can go through walls), it can trigger LW (yeah fear crits !), it also kind of twist the camera which is even worse than the fear itself, no limits of players.

Please put it on a longer CD, or move it to deep champ because now, every single war have this utterly disgusting skill and use it everytime it's up

I see what you're doing.
    I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ygg View Post
    Another whine post, this time about warrior FEAR (Battlefield Intimidation)

It's clearly unplayable when there is more than 2 war in a WF : i spend most of my time feared, even if i'm LOS, even in the back, even if a ROFLMAO number of players have alredy been feared.

Moreover, BI seems to be deeply buggued : no LOS taken (yes fear can go through walls), it can trigger LW (yeah fear crits !), it also kind of twist the camera which is even worse than the fear itself, no limits of players.

Please put it on a longer CD, or move it to deep champ because now, every single war have this utterly disgusting skill and use it everytime it's up
    I think the most annoying part of this horribly overpowered ability, Is the bloody radius this thing has..

I mean ... it's radius, is just ****in stupid... you really can't get anymore plain then that.
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

I think I've been on the forums too long today. Based on the topic of the thread, I honestly expected the OP to say that Fear should make the targets sit down...
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

PvP soul's don't exist? huh.

If I'm forced to use it, you should also.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

Ygg
    Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    I think I've been on the forums too long today. Based on the topic of the thread, I honestly expected the OP to say that Fear should make the targets sit down...
    You made my day

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    PvP soul's don't exist? huh.

If I'm forced to use it, you should also.
    When Trion implements 1.2... they might have more value. As buggy as CC/DR/BF et al is right now, I sometimes just pass on the PvP soul unless there is actually some of value in it (which oddly enough, in most cases is not the case)...
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Quote Originally Posted by Ygg View Post
    You made my day
    Could you imagine how tiny those microDwarves would be if they were sitting down?

But as far as BI goes, it has been one of those thorns in the side of many for a long time now. Between DR not applying, radius, damage not breaking it, etc, etc - the list goes on... it is something that Trion definitely needs to do an audit on and have the QA folks look at it.

If they were at least to get it to work with the system, we could better tell what tweaks if any that it required... it's just that broken at this point though, sheesh.
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Ygg
    Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    Could you imagine how tiny those microDwarves would be if they were sitting down?

But as far as BI goes, it has been one of those thorns in the side of many for a long time now. Between DR not applying, radius, damage not breaking it, etc, etc - the list goes on... it is something that Trion definitely needs to do an audit on and have the QA folks look at it.

If they were at least to get it to work with the system, we could better tell what tweaks if any that it required... it's just that broken at this point though, sheesh.
    I've forgotten about the non-breaking problem and DR not applying, thanks for helping

And yeah, i've had a terrible vision of players sitting down, but i think i'll be less terrible than bugging into the ground or the camera twisting

Warriors are intimidating. I'm glad Trion got something correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    Warriors are intimidating. I'm glad Trion got something correct.
    The lil' microDwarves running around with Claymores three times the size of them?
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Yea this fear had a 2 min cooldown in WoW for a reason.
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

Uhh, is there anything people do not whine about? How do you QQers cope in everyday life? Go play single player games if you get dropped by another players in an MMO.

Wherefore art my brethren wroth? Battlefield Intimidation hath a cooldown of 30 seconds and worketh well not when people art scattered about.

Don't get stuck in the hay.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Sorovos View Post
    Yea this fear had a 2 min cooldown in WoW for a reason.
    Not on Warlock fear.
    Speaking of fear, warriors aren't the only classes with fear in this game. Why are other classes all of the sudden left out?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast