+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Warriors in pvp

Soulwalker

Default Warriors in pvp

Absolutely ruin this game. Charge -> stun -> pummel -> snare is a complete and utter joke. Oh, and I hear their damage is pretty balanced too. LOL.

Laziest attempt at trolling I've seen so far

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Atonal View Post
    Laziest attempt at trolling I've seen so far
    Care to post something relevant regarding the absurd damage and control that warriors possess?

Telaran

Let's see my experience with warriors in pvp. I kill them and they kill me. Yup, Warrior class working as intended. Troll more.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaelz View Post
    Absolutely ruin this game. Charge -> stun -> pummel -> snare is a complete and utter joke. Oh, and I hear their damage is pretty balanced too. LOL.
    Actually that what warriors do in EVERY GAME. l2p
    <The Endless Court>
    Ovee - r4 Cleric | Skigoboom - r6 Warrior
    ^5/5 GSB - 4/4 ROS - 4/4 GP - 4/4 DH - 5/11 HK^

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Vigour View Post
    Actually that what warriors do in EVERY GAME. l2p
    I do know how to play, however, moving my character gets tough when a warrior charges and stuns from halfway across the map, and then proceeds to 3 shot me

I do know how to play, however, moving my character gets tough when a warrior charges and stuns from halfway across the map, and then proceeds to 3 shot me
    You must be a mage. or a rogue. Because teh clerics actually try and fight back and most likely win 50% of the time.

Like I said l2p. Theres ways to stop warriors. You just cant figure it out.

Also first it was our LW, Then it was our Ranged atks, Then its our Blitz and Stuns?

Seriously are you *******s tryign to gut warriors to nothign but tanks because you cant play your own class? again L2P
    Last edited by Vigour; 08-14-2011 at 07:48 AM.
    <The Endless Court>
    Ovee - r4 Cleric | Skigoboom - r6 Warrior
    ^5/5 GSB - 4/4 ROS - 4/4 GP - 4/4 DH - 5/11 HK^

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Vigour View Post
    You must be a mage. or a rogue. Because teh clerics actually try and fight back and most likely win 50% of the time.

Like I said l2p. Theres ways to stop warriors. You just cant figure it out.
    I can figure it out just fine. But what's the point when they pump out 2k+ crits? None.

I heard on the Class/PvP forums that they got nerfed into the ground and now their only useful spec is Subdue Tank.

*smokes pipe* Something is amiss.
    127% of internet statistics are made up on the spot.

Never trust obscure quotes from famous people on the internet. -George Washington

Care to post something relevant regarding the absurd damage and control that warriors possess?
    Sure, you first tho.

Quit freaking trying to get Warriors pigeonholed into playing PvP tanks goddamnit. It's a pain in the *** having 6 tanks running around. If you're dieing to warrior damage at this point, then uninstall because warrior damage doesn't exist in PvP anymore. Quit being bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxagallanxchi View Post
    Quit freaking trying to get Warriors pigeonholed into playing PvP tanks goddamnit. It's a pain in the *** having 6 tanks running around. If you're dieing to warrior damage at this point, then uninstall because warrior damage doesn't exist in PvP anymore. Quit being bad.
    Okay, I don't agree with the OP, but I can't agree with you statement either. Warriors are fine, but then again I felt they were fine before the most recent change. They were a little over the top, but could be dealt with if you knew how. The thing most people don't realize is a warrior without their buffs is going to be an easier kill. Learn to debuff.

Soulwalker

and learn the class.

when i was having problems with mages w/ my warrior, i rolled a mage and learned how to play that class. Now i know not only its strengths, but its weaknesses too. Before i played a mage, it sure seemed like they could go invulnerable forever and hit for 5million points of damage, couldnt be feared, silenced, or rooted, and i couldnt excape from them either.

Now? well, now i know better, and now mages are scared of me.

and to quote GI Joe circa 1985, 'knowing is half the battle.'

Quote Originally Posted by Shadous View Post
    Okay, I don't agree with the OP, but I can't agree with you statement either. Warriors are fine, but then again I felt they were fine before the most recent change. They were a little over the top, but could be dealt with if you knew how. The thing most people don't realize is a warrior without their buffs is going to be an easier kill. Learn to debuff.
    Oh trust me mate, I know full well how to debuff. The problem is it makes things boring as hell seeing warriors all stuck in one spec just like mages have to do. I dislike seeing 6 tanks on one side because that frankly is too damn many to be useful to a team unless the other side are a bunch of ***** and just whack people at random. And warrior damage doesn't exist anymore. As a rank FOUR rogue I get hit for non-factor damage now by 2H builds and I haven't seen a single paragon build since the hotfix hit. I can only imagine how weak it's going to be when I hit rank 6. I never thought they were a massive danger before (to anyone with a clue) but now, I safely am able to ignore them as I gun down the groups of cabalists. That's just not right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxagallanxchi View Post

I liked this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast