+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: lmfao

Thumbs down lmfao

the new white fall is such a joke
    now that we finally got those nubs trained to not fight mid what does trion do ? they add this worthless warfront lmao
    give us break we finally train a few to not fight mid in whitefall
    there you go adding a lame warfront now even when there is a full team no one wants to heals
    i am never barding in this warfront ever am just gonna run in as MM and spam fan out
    can we get an option to avoid this lame warfront trion seeing as my low lvl bard only rogue has hit 30 and doing this warfront does not count towards my win 5 matches for the warfront rewards and quest

Now I Know Why Some Animals Eat Their Young

Rift Disciple

Then dont queue for it? Simples and while it may not be the most exciting map imo its a damn sight better than the original.

Quote Originally Posted by hybrid114 View Post
    Then dont queue for it? Simples and while it may not be the most exciting map imo its a damn sight better than the original.
    Problem is it makes the other warfront Q's longer because it rewards more during the weekend.

Trion should just scrap the idea and do a blanket bonus across all warfronts instead of one that is incredibly imbalanced for pugs.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by INCdex View Post
    Problem is it makes the other warfront Q's longer because it rewards more during the weekend.

Trion should just scrap the idea and do a blanket bonus across all warfronts instead of one that is incredibly imbalanced for pugs.
    While this is true for Codex and Scion I dont find queues are any slower for Black Garden, perhaps I am lucky?

warfront is a nice change to the usual whitefall.

+1 trion
    -Cane
    Arcanas - Co-Leader of Purge to Win, Bloodiron Guardian PvPvE Guild.
    Hammerknell 11/11, World #5th Akylios

now that we finally got those nubs trained to not fight mid what does trion do ? they add this worthless warfront lmao
    Like Tonto said to the Lone Ranger, who was QQing about being surrounded by indians, "what do you mean we, white man." Are you one of those guys that are better than the rest of us and know-it-all? Besides, anyone that played WS with any success prolly knows: control the middle, control the game.

The new scenario is a zergfest but who could complain about that, or the bonus XP. Not me.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rheven View Post
    Like Tonto said to the Lone Ranger, who was QQing about being surrounded by indians, "what do you mean we, white man." Are you one of those guys that are better than the rest of us and know-it-all? Besides, anyone that played WS with any success prolly knows: control the middle, control the game.

The new scenario is a zergfest but who could complain about that, or the bonus XP. Not me.
    i have been in since beta4, i asked what to do in every warfront first.... after figuring it out i did what it took to win, if that makes me a know it all then yes i am, as for "controlling the mid" all u need are a few warriors and lock to fear bomb like that takes skill..... perhaps if you play a warrior pressing the fear bomb button is something you need to train for day in and out....

Quote Originally Posted by Larrs View Post
    there you go adding a lame warfront now even when there is a full team no one wants to heals
    i am never barding in this warfront ever am just gonna run in as MM and spam fan out
    can we get an option to avoid this lame warfront trion seeing as my low lvl bard only rogue has hit 30 and doing this warfront does not count towards my win 5 matches for the warfront rewards and quest
    If the objective of the WF is controlling the middle then aren't they playing it right?
    EVERYBODY DIES, BUT NOT EVERYBODY LIVES.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrileigh View Post
    If the objective of the WF is controlling the middle then aren't they playing it right?
    it is a joke, when my new lvl 30s can not gain anything for entering it, i can not continue the required quest for this warfront, strike like lightening and rolling thunder are not completed in this warfront so yes it is a joke and a waste of time now one has to wait for it to be over in order to complete the required quests

Quote Originally Posted by INCdex View Post

Not always. I would que up for Whitefall + the daily. I got the daily to pop many times. If I got the non whitefall many times over the weekend when only queing for 2 scenarios, I imagine queing all 4 would still give a variety of play. Obvs this is cluster dependent and subject to variation.

it is a joke, when my new lvl 30s can not gain anything for entering it, i can not continue the required quest for this warfront, strike like lightening and rolling thunder are not completed in this warfront so yes it is a joke and a waste of time now one has to wait for it to be over in order to complete the required quests
    While id like them to keep the current map for classic ctf, the new game is a lot of fun and i think they should just simply come up with a new map for it.

and no its not a joke, you however are a joke. Just another qqing noob that doesnt even know what he is talking about.
    Last edited by Blays; 08-15-2011 at 06:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torvax View Post
    Im an R8 Cleric.
    1 Rogue can annihilate 2 healing clerics together-Cross healing doesnt work against a rog. .

Quote Originally Posted by Blays View Post
    While id would like them to keep the current map for classic ctf, the new game is a lot of fun and i think they should just simply come up with a new map for it.

and no its not a joke, you however are a joke. Just another qqing noob that doesnt even know what he is talking about.
    yea, well thanks for that seeing as what i have to put up with in warfronts, bet youre one of the dolts that runs to vault in codex and fights mid in a reg whitefall
    as for being a nub and qqing no this is a sad warfront and no i can not continue my new lvl 30s quest chain for this sad excuse for a warfront u may love it seeing as u may be a fear bombing lock or warrior ....

Rift Disciple

Why make multiple threads complaining about the same thing? A map that's only around a few days makes you rage that much?

Quote Originally Posted by Player0ne View Post
    Why make multiple threads complaining about the same thing? A map that's only around a few days makes you rage that much?
    yes when i can not have my new lvl 30 complete a quest chain it is a pain derp

You must be some sort of carebear. Fighting mid in whitefall fkin rocks. Its like every other PVP game all over. Zerg vs Zerg, MASSIVE DMG everywhere. People freaking otu and dieing. Its great.
    Last edited by Vigour; 08-15-2011 at 08:32 AM.
    <The Endless Court>
    Ovee - r4 Cleric | Skigoboom - r6 Warrior
    ^5/5 GSB - 4/4 ROS - 4/4 GP - 4/4 DH - 5/11 HK^

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast