+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trion, how to fix random vs. Premades in 5 minutes

Soulwalker

Default Trion, how to fix random vs. Premades in 5 minutes

Add a new button to the warfront menu: Random Solo queue.
    This button can only be clicked if you are solo and puts you into a random warfront queue.

This queue can not be canceled, if you get an invite you will join that warfront.(to avoid people dropping queue if they dont get the same game as their friends...)
    Also always try to fill atleast 2 warfronts at once, so the countdown click to join doesn't work.

Leave the other queues like they are now, if people want to play with or against premades they can do so.

While you are at it put more servers in the battlegroup for better mileage.

Please send the PvP developers cheque my way, k? THANKS!

Champion

The only problem is I don't want to play black garden. Ever. I would be forced to do that.

All they need to do is give pre mades a reason to fight other pre mades. Right now it's just simply not worth the time and effort for them to do so. This is of course without gimping pug players ability to compete against pre mades should they so choose to.
    Last edited by Reiz; 08-14-2011 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reiz View Post
    The only problem is I don't want to play black garden. Ever. I would be forced to do that.

All they need to do is give pre mades a reason to fight other pre mades. Right now it's just simply not worth the time and effort for them to do so. This is of course without gimping pug players ability to compete against pre mades should they so choose to.
    Going to flat out say most premades don't actually want a challenge in the first place which is why they'll play hours straight pug stomps.

What more incentive do they need? Do they need special rewards for playing against challenging opponents? I'm sure they'd be more than challenged if they dropped the macro's.....
    Last edited by INCdex; 08-14-2011 at 03:46 AM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by INCdex View Post
    Going to flat out say most premades don't actually want a challenge in the first place which is why they'll play hours straight pug stomps.

What more incentive do they need? Do they need special rewards for playing against challenging opponents? I'm sure they'd be more than challenged if they dropped the macro's.....
    Sorry it's late (or early???) and I wasn't thinking straight. I was naively thinking people pvp for the challenge. Silly me.

I agree completely though. Here's something I don't understand. Why does every single person in a warfront give the same amount of prestige and favor? Doesn't make sense to me that a rank 1 rewards the same as a rank 8. Maybe that has been addressed somewhere and I just missed it.

Maybe if they made it so rank 8 kills reward more then pre mades might actually decide it's worth it to fight other high rank players instead of pug stomping.

Although that doesn't change the fact that it's still more rewarding to pug stomp and win in 3 minutes then get into another 3 minute pug stomp than it is to have a prolonged game.
    Last edited by Reiz; 08-14-2011 at 04:04 AM.

Plane Touched

If they don't fix pre-mades vs. pugs, I am just going to quit queuing. I refuse to be farmed for favor. This is as absurd as people exploiting PvP rifts. You are manipulating the system to gain an unfair advantage, rank up really fast, and then continue facerolling pugs because it soothes your obviously damaged ego.

I do not understand why they do not link all shards together. I am tired of seeing the same 1-3 pre-mades in Escalation this weekend who do the same thing every time:

Get 2 shards before I can blink, then camp us at the spawn point and farm us for the longest time until they finally cap. There is no point in queuing anymore, I am just helping them exploit the system even further.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Aidron View Post
    If they don't fix pre-mades vs. pugs, I am just going to quit queuing. I refuse to be farmed for favor. This is as absurd as people exploiting PvP rifts. You are manipulating the system to gain an unfair advantage, rank up really fast, and then continue facerolling pugs because it soothes your obviously damaged ego.

I do not understand why they do not link all shards together. I am tired of seeing the same 1-3 pre-mades in Escalation this weekend who do the same thing every time:

Get 2 shards before I can blink, then camp us at the spawn point and farm us for the longest time until they finally cap. There is no point in queuing anymore, I am just helping them exploit the system even further.
    I agree. The pre made issue has destroyed pvp for me. I don't have hours and hours to build a pre made so I typically pug. There is no viability to Warfront pugs anymore so I have a question... I like rift and want to wait to see if they fix pvp... In the meantime I don't want to pay for a game that I can't play... Is it possible to cancel my sub and then reinstate it in the future when they fix the pre made vs pug issue?

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Quifonya View Post
    I agree. The pre made issue has destroyed pvp for me. I don't have hours and hours to build a pre made so I typically pug. There is no viability to Warfront pugs anymore so I have a question... I like rift and want to wait to see if they fix pvp... In the meantime I don't want to pay for a game that I can't play... Is it possible to cancel my sub and then reinstate it in the future when they fix the pre made vs pug issue?
    Yeah, you'll be able to play for the remaining time you have paid for and can re activate it when you want to play again.

Quote Originally Posted by Aidron View Post

I have already quit queuing for WF. I refuse to play until they fix the premade queuing exploit and ban/roll back ALL the Rift pvp exploiters. If more pugs/honest players stopped queuing altogether, we'd at least have the pleasure of reading the qq posts of premades complaining about long queue times and the increased effort required to grind out their prestige.

+ Reply to Thread