+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1.5 idea

Soulwalker

Default 1.5 idea

So alot of us are tired of premades using the 123 tactic to roll pugs so what if Trion put a timer on our que.If they had an rng system everytime we qued we would randomly be qued anytime between 1 sec and 2 minutes.If premades all que together only a cpl will get in together on premade weekend due to the random que times and how quick the healfront pops.What do you guys think?

Ascendant

No.

Just no.

If there aren't enough people to be running matches all the time, the last thing I want to be thinking as I'm watching my queue timer tick over the 15 minute mark is, "I wonder if some guy who queued after me got in and I didn't because he got a 2 second delay and I got a 90 second delay and the warfront I was supposed to be in filled up before I got called in."

Just leave it alone. The solution to premades in "PUG warfronts" is to provide players with a PvP activity that has a strong incentive to win. Strong enough to draw the premades away from non-ranked activities. Strong enough to encourage people to play to win instead of just showing up and being handed favor and prestige whether they left the spawn point or not. And if a ranked, competitive system goes in that rewards success instead of simply attendance, anyone dumb enough to come around here and complain that premades are getting all the best ranked gear and premades are ruining our competition bleh bleh bleh should be muted...permanently...unless they can provide a note from their parents explaining the disorder they have that makes them so pathetic and whiny.

Ascendant

Better option would be to say dump the faction system and mix them up. Then you will end up on the opposite side of your mates.

Warfronts are pretty silly excuse for pvp, who really cares about factions, most people just want a good game.

Quote Originally Posted by solarbear View Post
    Better option would be to say dump the faction system and mix them up. Then you will end up on the opposite side of your mates.

Warfronts are pretty silly excuse for pvp, who really cares about factions, most people just want a good game.
    This would be sweet. I think this would speed up the queue times by amazing speeds.
    <Retired>

+ Reply to Thread