+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Warrior just NERf LW and GIVE US DPS BACK

Soulwalker

Default Warrior just NERf LW and GIVE US DPS BACK

Ok so I read the patch notes, it seems like every soul I try now is just awful compared to before, and I have never really used the crazy op paragon spec I am usually a Tank in dungeons, and never really liked dw. Any way I am not really sure what was affected but my DPS just seems terrible compared to before. , I know it was justified mostly people using crazy macros in paragon spamming one button making dps seem so high. I also agree LW is slightly op pvp but GOD evryone hates LW and Paragon Nerf That, NOT ALL OF OUR DPS SOULS i feel GIMPED compared to before.

Please what is the top build after the *%$#@# nerf for PVE and PVP please and thank you

I prefer TWO handed without using a pet if someone has calculated numbers after the path let me know what you find to be the best alternative.

Champion

Warriors still kill like crazy, you're fine now imo. Just nerf LW.
    Last edited by Reiz; 08-14-2011 at 12:19 AM.

Warriors are still fine in atleast pvp, learn to play your class or hop on the next fotm class.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

You can still get away with exactly three buttons on you action bar, and stuff dies in seconds.

Everybody remember where we parked.
    -James Kirk, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, after landing the cloaked Klingon bird of prey in Golden Gate park

..and yes, I drive an electric car yo.

Well, there is that AoE fear thing for 11 points, best in game.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

Redesign Warlords as the Support Soul they were meant to be!
    Redesign Reavers to be the Death Justicars they were meant to be!
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Ascendant

Paragon spec pre-nerf OP? Are you kidding me. What about domiantors, assassin rogues, clerics.... The fact is paragon prior to the nerfs made the warrior class even to the other classes in dps pve and pvp. After the changes the devs have basically ruined the class.

Warrior dps for pvp and pve was comparable to other classes prior to the nerfs but without heals. Now you have chloro mages that can heal with more damage then warriors and it does not make any sense. The devs keep fixing things that are not broken and when the game starts to get balanced the they mess it up again.

Most of us, if not everyone I talk to, is getting real tired of this unprofessional ********.

Trion -> Every calling needs a class that actually works. Reducing the warrior class to nothing does not help the game nor is it akin to having fun. It just reminds players they wasted there time and put trust in Trion which apparently was a mistake.

Telaran

AE healing debuff is overpowered, requires no skill and I would consider to be a broken mechanic. Please fix.
    Salis - Warrior
    PvP Shadefallen
    <Enigma>

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Salis34 View Post
    AE healing debuff is overpowered, requires no skill and I would consider to be a broken mechanic. Please fix.
    My 8 second fear, if it hits, lasts for a second. Warriors fears last the whole duration.

Nerf them into oblivion.

Why are people complaining about a 17pt ability that is better than a 32pt ability? Sheesh, next thing you know folks will complain about an 11pt ability that is better than a 44pt ability...

...oh wait.

There is little doubt that on many levels Trion needs to go back to the drawing board and look at what they've done overall with all of the Souls. It would be best if they did this against a blank template and balanced from there. It is not going to happen though.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Telaran

You shut your mouth mage
    Salis - Warrior
    PvP Shadefallen
    <Enigma>

These calls for lingering wounds nerf are really disgusting. Not only did they take away all our damage and force us to play rift specs (which I was doing already but now we have no choice) now these people want us to lose our only way to kill high rank healers. So much hate from mages it's really disgusting, especially when they nuke me for 5k with 1k valor. Just delete warriors from the game already.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    Why are people complaining about a 17pt ability that is better than a 32pt ability? Sheesh, next thing you know folks will complain about an 11pt ability that is better than a 44pt ability...

...oh wait.

There is little doubt that on many levels Trion needs to go back to the drawing board and look at what they've done overall with all of the Souls. It would be best if they did this against a blank template and balanced from there. It is not going to happen though.
    Hahah that is funny. QFT. What else sucks is if you use break free and have the 4 sec immunity timer, battlefield intimidation still works on you

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
    These calls for lingering wounds nerf are really disgusting. Not only did they take away all our damage and force us to play rift specs (which I was doing already but now we have no choice) now these people want us to lose our only way to kill high rank healers. So much hate from mages it's really disgusting, especially when they nuke me for 5k with 1k valor. Just delete warriors from the game already.
    The 5k hit aside (screen shot to prove it, please), it is your perception of reality that is disgusting.

It takes a MERE 17 points to spec into currently the MOST POWERFUL and highly OVERPOWERED debuff in the game. It has a near 100% UPTIME that requires NO EFFORT from the player, procs after insane burst damage has already been dealt, lasts for 15 seconds, and CANNOT BE CLEANSED. It can also be applied to MULTIPLE TARGETS.

For crying out loud, look up the soul calculator and examine the other healing debuffs in the game. Most require 30+ points to obtain, with none having an uptime of near 100%, none can be applied to multiple targets, all can be cleansed, and with the exception of Fell Blades (can be cleansed, only 20% proc rate) all require effort on the part of the player to apply.

Furthermore, Warrior DPS is fine. They're still mowing down the opposition at lightning speeds. I'm seeing it from all ranks.

Honestly, all these healing debuffs should be in PvP souls anyway. Who in the bloody hells actually uses these in PvE? I can think of one and only one boss in DSM which this is useful. One boss in all of the PvE content. One time. Move them to the PvP souls and be done with it already.
    Last edited by Aidron; 08-14-2011 at 09:02 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Salis34 View Post
    says a cleric that can survive a beating of 4 and run half way across WF with a shard healing self on the way.....

every class has its spec with pain in the arse abilities. deal with it. tanks lose LW. or BI after the last waves of nerfs, you won't have any tanks playing. already its like 10 to 1 for offensive warriors to tanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast