+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rerolling a class for solo queue pvp, need help!

Soulwalker

Default Rerolling a class for solo queue pvp, need help!

I have a rank 6 cleric. I am bored with healing, and I want to reroll a mage or a rogue. Can anyone tell me which is more enjoyable in solo queue Warfront?

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfat View Post
    I have a rank 6 cleric. I am bored with healing, and I want to reroll a mage or a rogue. Can anyone tell me which is more enjoyable in solo queue Warfront?
    none, as long as premades get to farm pugs...

Rogue.
    38 RS/26 bard/2 MM
    WS
    ???
    Profit

Sword of Telara Chancellor Gowron's Avatar

Mage ftw! Rogue is fun too though. Essence link + dot spam is really strong in 10-19 for mage. A lvl 19 saboteur will destroy everything in that bracket though.

Soulwalker

Chloro Lock or MM are both great at soloing. MM will get you more kills, but a mage is really good at survival. The problem with just about any rogue or warrior spec is that you take heavy damage from aoes and focusing and often wont be healed even if there are healers on your team. As a mage this damage is almost completely negated, as long as you are not outnumbered heavily you will be a real pain to kill.

Rift Chaser

I have a mage and a rogue that I do nothing but PvP with, I find the rogue much more enjoyable. The mage tends to end up being fodder most of the time, unless the other side is bad.

Being able to reset fights at will is pretty handy in PvP.

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfat View Post
    As a mage you're going to keep getting pulled towards chloro for a PvP build, or at least it's one of your big options. Since you are bored with healing, rogue seems like the choice for completely different possibilities.

+ Reply to Thread