+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Game not fun at level 50

Rift Disciple

Default Game not fun at level 50

You think it's fun to be swatted like a fly by R8 when you hit level 50?
    Well it's not, do something about the rank differences or i'm out.

Now all the R8's will chime in cause they don't want to lose thier free kills.

Ascendant

you are the only type of players rogues can kill right now (except for other rogues that don't have heals)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodbourne View Post
    All I see is your team gettin rolled but managing to win anyway.

You should be able to get to R3-R4 quickly. Then you wont get swatted so bad. This will happen when you pvp with valor involved. When you improve its a good feeling.

You could use your level 50 as a cash cow and make alts to PvP with. That's what I see some people suggesting already (in other threads like this one). Not a bad idea, if you ask me.

Don't get stuck in the hay.

Get up to rank 4 and get your rank 3/4 set on, it takes a week or two of casual playing to get that, less if you really work at it.

The game is the way it is right now and there's already a lot of threads up about this, if all you want to do is come to the forums to make a "I'll quit if" thread instead of bumping one of the threads already up about it or just grinding through it like everybody else then better off without you as far as I'm concerned.
    Teddro - Warrior - Seastone

Synna - Rogue - Vigil

Synna Stonecove/Invalid Target for all those darkfall people

Same issues here, I really enjoyed PVP, and this game in general prior to hitting 50. Now I don't even want to log in anymore, The grind to higher ranks seems unbearable unless you cheat. Once Dues Ex is released I'll be taking some time off, and unless I am feeling masochistic I doubt I'll be returning.

Ascendant

As many said, just get a few ranks.
    Rank 3-4 is enough to notice a HUGE difference in survivability.
    And it doesn't take long to get there, especially with the pvp rifts/daily pvp quests.

Also, get a solid pvp build.
    When you're R6+, you can be more liberal in your build... But right now, play either a strong support build ( heal, buffs.. ), or one of the builds everyone is calling OP.

You can be usefull ( and by that I mean, "game-chaning" usefull ) as a healer/support.
    If all you want to do is to rush mindlessly into their team, like you see those R8 warriors doing... Well tough luck.

Quote Originally Posted by KataSteel View Post
    You think it's fun to be swatted like a fly by R8 when you hit level 50?
    Well it's not, do something about the rank differences or i'm out.

Now all the R8's will chime in cause they don't want to lose thier free kills.
    It gets better but boy is it terrible before it gets better.....

The problem is the gap between the ranks and thus gear. It's like playing as a level 30 in a 40+ pvp warfront tier. Why everything pre 50 is separated into tiers but 50+ isn't when there are pvp ranks is mind boggling. Should prestige 4+ being fighting in the same pvp warfronts as 50's prestige 3 and below? HELL NO but they do anyway because apparently that's what the higher ranked players want, to stomp enemies without much opposition or threat.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfTheGuardians View Post
    You could use your level 50 as a cash cow and make alts to PvP with. That's what I see some people suggesting already (in other threads like this one). Not a bad idea, if you ask me.
    yep thats what im gonna do because endgame pvp is a piece of ****

+ Reply to Thread