+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Warrior nerf and new mage in pvp

Default Warrior nerf and new mage in pvp

So now warrior make total lol damage in pvp, and i see mage spec stromcooler running around making 5-8k damage spikings..... and then guys make QQ about like OH MY GOD LINGERING WOUNDS 50% LESS HEAL.. omg who care about LW when you get one shot.

I think maybe 50% less heal is better than 0% heal??? and all stromcooler say omg take 8 second to setup, why not give avaryone 8 second cast oneshot burst will make pvp very good.

rerolling stromcooler or domigator cus now my warriro can no make kill anyguy
    Freyn likes boys in hotpants.

Rapsodia - p6 Stromcooler. I'm in ur warfrunts, hittin u for faive thousandz

+1

warrior is so bad now, i quit rift

http://SVentures.guildpower.com

Quote Originally Posted by Fuinir View Post
    Meat shield/meat lance. Meat jousting? Come find out who has the better meat! Lance against Lance!

I think your trolling, bruh.

And I think your sig is trolling...BM In PvP? Well..I might believe you considering most others are useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    Your opinion is wrong and you should feel bad for sharing it with the world.
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

Prestige Rank 8 in a weekend baby.

BM + VK ravenous strength

Strike to maim 5 points = deal 100% str as damage over 6 seconds + aoe bleed ignoring mitigation, beastmaster used to be very strong in pvp if played good. But now with champ weapon special damage reduce, frenzied strike nerf

pointless now to play any warrior in pvp
    Freyn likes boys in hotpants.

Rapsodia - p6 Stromcooler. I'm in ur warfrunts, hittin u for faive thousandz

Quote Originally Posted by AintEvenMadBro View Post
    BM + VK ravenous strength

Strike to maim 5 points = deal 100% str as damage over 6 seconds + aoe bleed ignoring mitigation, beastmaster used to be very strong in pvp if played good. But now with champ weapon special damage reduce, frenzied strike nerf

pointless now to play any warrior in pvp

I'm getting 400-860 Crits max as a warrior right now.. I doubt BM would help that. >.<
    11/11 HK(World top 10), 4/4 ROTP, Greenscale/RoS Current-Content Conqueror, GP Cleared, TDH Cleared.

I'm just now r3 and my SC can barely break 2k crits on normal practice dummies, which tells me you're getting killed by geared people, very geared people.

Working as intended.

Champion of Telara Silverangel69's Avatar

Mages have been getting nerfed for months. It's hard to find any sympathy for warriors crying now and pointing fingers at mages. "New mage"? Last I checked, our chloro (and necro) heals were all just nerfed.
    Last edited by Silverangel69; 08-13-2011 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverangel69 View Post
    Mages have been getting nerfed for months. It's hard to find any sympathy for warriors crying now and pointing fingers at mages. "New mage"? Last I checked, our chloro (and necro) heals were all just nerfed.
    Mages have still been one shotting other players through the months of "nerfs" havent they? Yes they have. You're not fooling anyone, you don't feel sympathy for warriors for no other reason than you don't play one.
    Last edited by Erszebet; 08-13-2011 at 01:43 PM.
    Everyone wants an

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfetx View Post
    I also have no issue with every one getting a trophy. I think its a wonderful concept even in the real life version.

Quote Originally Posted by Erszebet View Post
    Mages have still been one shotting other players through the months of "nerfs" havent they? Yes they have. You're not fooling anyone, you don't feel sympathy for warriors for no other reason than you don't play one.
    Yes, whenever I walk into a warfront, I see screams of "here come the mages", and people getting one-shotted all over the place. Lol.

I play one of each class.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverangel69 View Post
    Yes, whenever I walk into a warfront, I see screams of "here come the mages", and people getting one-shotted all over the place. Lol.

I play one of each class.
    But all your post's are crying about how mages are getting nerfed constantly patch after patch, yet theirs proof that they have 19900000 other viable souls, name a patch where mages got multiple abilitys, and buffs nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by AintEvenMadBro View Post
    So now warrior make total lol damage in pvp, and i see mage spec stromcooler running around making 5-8k damage spikings..... and then guys make QQ about like OH MY GOD LINGERING WOUNDS 50% LESS HEAL.. omg who care about LW when you get one shot.

I think maybe 50% less heal is better than 0% heal??? and all stromcooler say omg take 8 second to setup, why not give avaryone 8 second cast oneshot burst will make pvp very good.

rerolling stromcooler or domigator cus now my warriro can no make kill anyguy
    I need to update my dictionary, thesaurus and Wikipedia page.
    Got an itch for anime? Visit my anime thread here!
    Nexiga
    Retired from Rift

Quote Originally Posted by Cromagis View Post
    But all your post's are crying about how mages are getting nerfed constantly patch after patch, yet theirs proof that they have 19900000 other viable souls, name a patch where mages got multiple abilitys, and buffs nerfed.
    1.2, 1.3, and 1.4.

warriors are still prefectly capable in PvP, proven by my friend (who may well post here when he next reads the forum) tonight who frequently had top or high killing blows, damage done etc tonight in warfronts.

Precept
    Gaming in the Multiverse

Rift Disciple

why do people worry about the chart so much? It iss sad. When on chloro/lock I will get very high on the dmg chart and beat most warriors easy when the match is near even or the other side is a little better. Does that mean that I'm a better dmg dealer than a war? Hell no!

If I do x dps in pvp and the war does 2x dps in pvp but I am dps'n more than twice the time a warrior is then on the chart I will be higher. This is how the chart works. I'm keeping my dps up all the time to heal my team and also I am often attacking lower valor players to generate more healing for my team. The good warriors I see attack some one kill them then run to the next and repeat this. They are not keeping dps up near as much as I am. Also, when we have small group fights on the map a fight with me will take longer than a fight with that war and therefore I did more dmg while he was finished and running to the next encounter.

Also think about of fight of 2war on 2 war or a fight of 2 chloro/lock on 2 chloro/lock which fight will have more dmg done? Obviously the 2 chloro/lock fight.

This is also why chloro/locks sometimes don't do much dmg when your team is way more powerful than the other team. People die so fast that the chloro/lock doesn't have the time to surpass the warrior.

There are many other examples of this such as trash aoe dmg etc.

This is why the dmg chart is a horrible indicator of OPness. The best way to understand OPness is not from a chart it is from player experience and thinking about things. It should be obvious to anyone that a war's dmg is much more important than a chloro/locks dmg. Why I use a chloro/lock in some wfs is the healing and definitely not the dmg even if I know I will top the chart.

Soulwalker

Default Pvp dps

I dont see what the fuss is about my war can pull good dps in pvp 800 to 1000 and crit 1800 yes war got nerfed used to pull more instead of whining make comments about what you like/dislike in game comment and in post dont quit because of it they are working hard at fixing issues takes time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast