+ Reply to Thread

Thread: <Volatile> R7+ premade Livestream

Telaran

Default <Volatile> R7+ premade Livestream

http://www.twitch.tv/volatilerift

From the perspective of a R7 Healing Cleric

Protips/trolls welcome!

Watched an assassin pop on you just now and didn't even take you below 90%. Also, spawn camping does not make for great entertainment. You're just proving how broken things are at 50.

edit: I stopped watching to come post, so I'm not watching any longer. Best of luck to your team, but you honestly don't need any.
    Last edited by Trisian; 08-13-2011 at 12:35 PM.

Telaran

Well if 1 guy pops on me I usually just detaunt them so that's probably why I was taking no damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown View Post
    Well if 1 guy pops on me I usually just detaunt them so that's probably why I was taking no damage.
    There was a decent bit of lag from the stream so you might have. Bleeds on you were ticking between 90-130s consistently so we'd need an assassin to come in here and appraise if the damage was reduced. Anyways like I said good luck, I need to get rollin.

Thumbs up yay!

Oooh thanks for recording that! I've never seen a video of my warfronts before. My group included Kaleta, Geldan, Venicor, and Billyboi. We'll be grinding all weekend to hit 8, I hope to group with your excellent team again.

Laying it Down got pretty quiet after the battle started, didn't they! Last time I faced them I was only rank 1&2, I'm so happy they are back and I can face them with equal gear standing.

^^^this post is regarding the first video with the warfront starting about 8 mins in. http://www.twitch.tv/volatilerift/b/292518612
    Last edited by Riftella; 08-13-2011 at 01:42 PM.
    Claw of Sunrest <Princess> Rank 8 Cleric Healer

Lava of Sunrest - 50 DPS Warrior (retired)

Telaran

Yeah I'm sure we'll meet up again. We'll be grinding most of the weekend as well.

Do you guys like farming pugs? Just wondering.

Don't get stuck in the hay.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by AngelOfTheGuardians View Post
    Do you guys like farming pugs? Just wondering.
    Sadly we have no choice sometimes. We have fought some pretty good premades today though. They come and go.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Riftella View Post
    Oooh thanks for recording that! I've never seen a video of my warfronts before. My group included Kaleta, Geldan, Venicor, and Billyboi. We'll be grinding all weekend to hit 8, I hope to group with your excellent team again.

Laying it Down got pretty quiet after the battle started, didn't they! Last time I faced them I was only rank 1&2, I'm so happy they are back and I can face them with equal gear standing.

^^^this post is regarding the first video with the warfront starting about 8 mins in. http://www.twitch.tv/volatilerift/b/292518612
    you realize you were in there with Venicor's premade and our 1 cleric triple mage grp lol? and then i continued watching and you kept calling it a Best in Slot group. Glad we made that much of an impact to make that name known like that, even when we weren't even in the games you were bringing up the names.

I suppose the reason you got quiet the next 4 games was because of the stomping my guys put on you lol, it's all in good fun. Good to see you with equal gear and looking forward to future premade fights
    Last edited by Rhiraden; 08-13-2011 at 03:20 PM.

Telaran

Stream is back up! Few more hours to grind tonight...

Telaran

Stream is up tonight for some more PvP (Duo R7 Cleric heals and R7 warrior)

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiraden View Post
    you realize you were in there with Venicor's premade and our 1 cleric triple mage grp lol? and then i continued watching and you kept calling it a Best in Slot group. Glad we made that much of an impact to make that name known like that, even when we weren't even in the games you were bringing up the names.

I suppose the reason you got quiet the next 4 games was because of the stomping my guys put on you lol, it's all in good fun. Good to see you with equal gear and looking forward to future premade fights
    Its been fun so far. Stay around a while, I've loved the challenge from LiD people, solo queuing or premade.
    <Retired>

Plane Touched

More Stream Vids From Cleric Perspective please. That is all.

+ Reply to Thread