+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Dear Trion, please implement new graphics on Rank 7-8 gear!

I have a hopeful gut feeling new models will come out with 1.5 by the time it's ready for live. They realize people want it, they read the boards, and there are like 3 topics on the front page alone of this board asking it. I realize they are probably working hard on mechanics but indeed in a game with awesome aesthetics it would be nice to have some sexy top rank armor before it becomes irrelevant as top rank pvp armor in the future some day.

Plane Walker

I dont like the chain outfits on the defiant side at all.
    Shoulders and Helmets looks like something from star wars.

No im not a rocket, and i dont wanna look like one.
    Can I have your mana?

Soulwalker

Default fairly new to game

but from what i've seen of the gear the developers must not work very hard or care much about this game.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by crovas View Post
    but from what i've seen of the gear the developers must not work very hard or care much about this game.
    Ya, they don't care too much at all. Bump for Friday!
    Eldritch Knight Brod - 50 Mage Rank 8 Briarcliff

Plane Touched

Default Oops.

Double post, woops.
    Last edited by Brod; 09-08-2011 at 08:01 PM.

Greetings Trion and friends, you didn't think this matter would go away now did you?

Just another reminder Trion that we've seen your very extensive 1.5 pts notes with so many new changes and wonderful content, but you really need to redo the rank 8 gear.

If you're going to recycle the gear models, at least recycle something different like HK or other raid armor instead of the Rank 6 gear which is already recycling the crafted set. Unless of course the HK gear is all just recycled leveling gear as well! I wouldn't know since I don't raid as many of your players do not, and just want some love.

And don't forget the Rank 8 weapons too. They're supposed to look more gladiatorial instead of like we're lowbies questing with gear we stole off a hobo. Thxbai.

So to reiterate myself and all my brothers and sisters, make new gear or at least recycle something different! But preferably just make unique models.

Keep bumping the thread my friends, so Trion will remember.

p.s. You might as well give us a new mount we can buy with favor. I hate to say this, but even another reskinned Tartagon with an armored shell and helmet. Platinum gladiator Tartagon! lol
    Last edited by Azguard; 09-19-2011 at 04:02 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Azguard View Post
    Greetings Trion and friends, you didn't think this matter would go away now did you?

Just another reminder Trion that we've seen your very extensive 1.5 pts notes with so many new changes and wonderful content, but you really need to redo the rank 8 gear.

If you're going to recycle the gear models, at least recycle something different like HK or other raid armor instead of the Rank 6 gear which is already recycling the crafted set. Unless of course the HK gear is all just recycled leveling gear as well! I wouldn't know since I don't raid as many of your players do not, and just want some love.

And don't forget the Rank 8 weapons too. They're supposed to look more gladiatorial instead of like we're lowbies questing with gear we stole off a hobo. Thxbai.

So to reiterate myself and all my brothers and sisters, make new gear or at least recycle something different! But preferably just make unique models.

Keep bumping the thread my friends, so Trion will remember.

p.s. You might as well give us a new mount we can buy with favor. I hate to say this, but even another reskinned Tartagon with an armored shell and helmet. Platinum gladiator Tartagon! lol
    r8 weapons arent bad, i think trion deserves credit for making them look better than the r6 weapons

but we need new armor models, having your character "look cool" and having the armor "reflect your achievements" or just "express your creativity with wardrobe" is a big part for mmo players

so to sum it up new r7/r8 skins and dont disable wardrobe cross faction ok thanks

Plane Touched

Default Dominator

All Hail the Hypno Toad

The Rank 8 Staff looks like a Level 15 vendor item. I wish they would make it look cool and Awesome, Remember It is the pinnacle of PvP Itemization

A Different Model for Rank 7 and 8 PvP Items would be nice too.

Regards

Acererak
    Last edited by Acererak; 09-19-2011 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanas View Post
    /sign

was a bit gutted that theres no new gfx

seems that trion do recycle models a lot
    hehe just wait next month you can have the fire turtle mount!! yeah models on alot of things seem to be reused its almost like the model designer is away and only teture painter guy is around saying hey I can make the looks diffrent watch! tada new item in purple!

The most exciting thing about getting r6 for me was that i would be able to wear the mage hood...

No such excitement for r8
    Valery@Zaviel - Mage | Valzz - Cleric | Soulsky - Rogue | Introvert - Warrior
    Everything you need to know for Mage: www.valvalval.net

Plane Walker

aggreed give us new look for R7-R8 if you are going to force us and make you custome not visable in warfronts.

Telaran

Yes please do something. Why not just copy/paste the relic HK gear? The copy/paste seems like the thing to do ;)

Well it certainly isn't the valor, or the looks.. why people get r8.

What a lazy game developer lol.

Seriously wth, pay someone some money and make this game not remind me of wow with hurting *** model re-using...

I seriously feel like this game has 5 different models for plate. Its worse than wow.

Yeah new models would be awesome! but keep it real!! No flashy lighting storms and waterfalls on ur shoulders like WoW did!

~ speaking about overdoing things... but u guys are underdoing things...

/ i'm lazy! let's C&P the Rank 6 gear!
    It's the same with the new warfront if they would have thought about it it could use a better set-up!

Trion=lazy... don't get me wrong i like the game... wish the devs were a bit less lazy =)

Brobey, Cleric Healer, EU.

Telaran

zzzzz.......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast