+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Disable the new weapon consumables in PVP

Ascendant

Default Disable the new weapon consumables in PVP

While these consumables are great for PVE and were key in balancing the classes, its creating hysteria in PVP. Everyone is getting hit harder and people are calling for NERFS of certain callings. For instance, people think mages got buffed somehow, when no they are the same as they have been since the big pyro nerf. The big reason for the big hits is the extra 200 spellpower powerstones. Mages scale very well with SP and 200 is just silly in PVP. People arent even in Rank 8 gear yet, just wait till that comes out. The powerstones are giving even more sp than the red ball.

The same goes for the melee consumables as an extra 5-10 weapon DPS is uncalled for.

Not only will this help out with the higher damage we are seeing, it will create balance among the rich and the new(the poor) as no one can then complain that trion is forcing them to use consumables to be competitive.

my 2 cents
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

Soulwalker

I got better idea. You don't want to peoples get advantage over gear/consumables. SO lets disable gear.

Everyone runs just with only wardrobe items and wont get any advantage from gear.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Persesaapas View Post
    I got better idea. You don't want to peoples get advantage over gear/consumables. SO lets disable gear.

Everyone runs just with only wardrobe items and wont get any advantage from gear.
    that was hardly my main point, it was more of an afterthought.

but ok
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

Rift Master

It blew my mind when I found out the new magic buff was 200sp. Then I remembered that I only pvp and, subsequently, have no money to buy these item buffs. That realization just plain blew.

sure, why not.

just remove potions too
    and gear altogether,..great idea
    remove auto attacks.
    disable movement too
    remove Graphics--make it to were we all have a level playing field
    why do any of you even play MMOs?

+ Reply to Thread