+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lingering wounds is making pvp unhealable(sugguestion)

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Riftrox View Post
    then no one would take it lol
    Yes they would. They need to move PvP oriented abilities to the PvP trees anyway so people start using them. As it is, they are essentially unused content by most players.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Aidron View Post
    Yes they would. They need to move PvP oriented abilities to the PvP trees anyway so people start using them. As it is, they are essentially unused content by most players.
    thats not true at all both the rogue and mage pvp trees are amazing the clerics is amazing if you heal. Wariior pvp tree is trash all around except for subdue which if you spec that its literally your only use in pvp.
    The artist formerly known as Daroof

Mofugga-bethlam

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by jaym7018 View Post
    thats not true at all both the rogue and mage pvp trees are amazing the clerics is amazing if you heal. Wariior pvp tree is trash all around except for subdue which if you spec that its literally your only use in pvp.
    Depends on who you ask. Most never touch their PvP souls, let alone spend more than a few points in it and that is still peculiar I find since it is should have more of an interest and impact for PvP.

Rift Master

LW to pvp soul would help, cuz not everyone would have it, but I like the idea to make it only work on one target. When they switch and it goes up on another target, it drops off the previous one. A warrior LW debuffing the entire enemy team is just BS, and I cannot see how it is working as intended.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Nooblet View Post
    LW to pvp soul would help, cuz not everyone would have it, but I like the idea to make it only work on one target. When they switch and it goes up on another target, it drops off the previous one. A warrior LW debuffing the entire enemy team is just BS, and I cannot see how it is working as intended.
    Agreed. Having it applied to multiple targets with absolutely zero effort on the part of the Warrior while being entirely uncleansable and having a near 100% uptime? No thanks. Trion can fix it or I can with my wallet by finding a more suitable game.

Lw is an indirect healing nerf by 50% in pvp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2