+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Premade Change = 95% Guardian wins

Rift Disciple

Default Premade Change = 95% Guardian wins

Another fun weekend of getting farmed!

2nd match of the night. 2nd guardian premade.

Guardian Favor so far 918. Defiant favor so far 164.

What fun!

Rift Disciple

Ended at 1858 favor - 704 favor...must be nice to get triple the rewards for zero work.

So, you got bored of your old QQ thread and started another one saying the exact same thing?

It's awesome, isn't it?
    Although on my cluster, I'm Guardian and it's Defiant premades that are everywhere.

Being R6+ isn't enough for them, they want games to be as imbalanced as possible. What's the point of a game if it's going to have any challenge to it?

Rift Disciple

Remember, server dependent.
    Shard Firsts - Both Warfronts, same shard.

Port Scion personal best: 15 stones in one match. Have you done the same? Unlikely.
    Rank 6 Rogue

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Cored View Post
    Remember, server dependent.
    It's not even server dependent or wargroup dependent. It's "the other team is the only one that ever has premades" dependent.

I wonder what would happen if a Guardian from a wargroup showed up to the forums to complain about getting constantly rolled by premades at the same time as a Defiant from the same wargroup and they both hit the post button at for their respective QQ threads at the same time.

Would the universe implode or explode? Either way, I'm sure it would be bad.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Licentia View Post
    It's not even server dependent or wargroup dependent. It's "the other team is the only one that ever has premades" dependent.

I wonder what would happen if a Guardian from a wargroup showed up to the forums to complain about getting constantly rolled by premades at the same time as a Defiant from the same wargroup and they both hit the post button at for their respective QQ threads at the same time.

Would the universe implode or explode? Either way, I'm sure it would be bad.
    Well, I can tell you that defiant definitely own on my server. Granted, there are key guardians that know there role, that can heavily influence a win. I would say that while I don't know the true results of win ratio's in WF's I don't participate in, for those that I participate in, 60%-75% win ratio would not be out of reality. I hear much, much worse ratios, especially with premades.

In addition to that, I hear how people from other WF's tell me they've lost all day long, many times over. Well, this tells me that it's either random luck of the draw, or certain people are key players in deciding victories. It can't be anything else. For instance, in WF's, a RS can decide a game outcome, and in a full blown Port game, again, a RS, can contribute heavily to a win if they pull 10+ stones alone. I realize not everyone is a "rogue" hence why I say individual specific stats and results for the server.

Just something to think about.
    Last edited by Cored; 08-12-2011 at 10:31 PM.
    Shard Firsts - Both Warfronts, same shard.

Port Scion personal best: 15 stones in one match. Have you done the same? Unlikely.
    Rank 6 Rogue

My server seems pretty balanced. Though I usually chloro so we win if the other team doesn't focus me and the dps isn't overextending/losing.

Rift Master

Same here. Every time it's against a premade of people who abused the pvp rift exploit.
    These people need to be permanently banned.
    They exploited to P7/P8 and they're rolling over pugs all day with premades costing trion untold subscriptions to justified ragequits.

Get to work. I'm sick of the 0 kill warfronts, this is the most pathetic disgrace in all of online game history. All. Day. Long.
    Last edited by Valanceer; 08-12-2011 at 10:59 PM.

Rift Disciple

Well if you can't beat them lazy up with them!

I'm going to leave my guild and friends and just transfer so I too can get fast easy lazy epic gear.

Banned

You have 3 options

1) Join in on the exploits
    2) Don't join in on the exploits and spend your time qq'n on the forums while you rez
    3) Semi afk your way for the gear while watching tv
    4) Cancel your sub.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Notnice View Post
    You have 3 options

1) Join in on the exploits
    2) Don't join in on the exploits and spend your time qq'n on the forums while you rez
    3) Semi afk your way for the gear while watching tv
    4) Cancel your sub.
    I'm starting to wonder if I could be the first r8 that never pvp'd at all simply because getting farmed in not PVP. There should be an achievement added for that.

"Scrub Rawrasawr, The Always Rezzing"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrasawr View Post
    I'm starting to wonder if I could be the first r8 that never pvp'd at all simply because getting farmed in not PVP. There should be an achievement added for that.

"Scrub Rawrasawr, The Always Rezzing"
    I would like to get this achievement....)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Notnice View Post
    I would like to get this achievement....)
    Took an hour break so hopefully the early morning premades would log. No luck.

Just got in a Whitefall. We managed to kill ONE of them.

Now they have brought the stone to our spawn...fun times.

Rift Disciple

1968 Favor - 604 Favor in that last game. Our ONE kill stood. Then the farmed at our spawn awhile while yelling "cowards/*******". I did get to report several of them. Fun times.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast