+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: What is the dumbest advice you've hear on the warfront channel?

  1. #1
    Sword of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    800

    Default What is the dumbest advice you've hear on the warfront channel?

    Tonight in Ports Scion, I heard someone suggest people abandon the bridge to escort stone carriers.

    What is the dumbest advice you've heard in a warfront?

  2. #2
    Soulwalker Mewkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default

    I'm only level 42, leveling towards my first 50 character. But I have to say that it's when people honestly tell me, for the betterment of the team, that I should heal. I am dozens of thousands of healing points ahead of anyone else, and I am being told that it might be a good idea to start healing.

    I also get yelled at sometimes when I have the fang of Regulos and don't flee to the edge of the map. "FFS you should be on the edge where it's safer!!!!"

    And finally, this doesn't happen often, but I get told in Whitefall Steppes that I should go into a concentrated mass of enemies (As a pure healing cleric) and distract them. Because, not only will I be able to live longer than 2 seconds from such an encounter, but they will all completely not notice the 10 people riding through them before I die. Yes.

    ... does it get better at 50? :c

  3. #3
    Champion of Telara Morituri's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,308

    Default

    Ic vault.

    /10 char

  4. #4
    Telaran
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Attack codex now

  5. #5
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,232

    Default

    <Defiant> just hold scope and codex and we win!

    if your defiant and you dont know why thats fail, pls reroll guardian so we have someone incompetent to farm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  6. #6
    Rift Chaser Sunrun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    <Defiant> just hold scope and codex and we win!

    if your defiant and you dont know why thats fail, pls reroll guardian so we have someone incompetent to farm.
    They say, "Just hold statue and codex and we win!" too. We cringe. But don't say anything to the person, because they'll troll you and your mother into the ground.

  7. #7
    Plane Walker Lycrios's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Defend our flag. <while a point down in normal whitefall>

    Defense is the way to go when you're losing apparently.

  8. #8
    Ascendant VirusDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    Was going to say Dex, but yeah - the Vault thing is pretty trippy too. Vault has that mix of fighting on the bridge in front of BS while fighting over GM and leaving ST/Farm/BS/LM to the other team.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

  9. #9
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mewkin View Post
    I'm only level 42, leveling towards my first 50 character. But I have to say that it's when people honestly tell me, for the betterment of the team, that I should heal. I am dozens of thousands of healing points ahead of anyone else, and I am being told that it might be a good idea to start healing.

    I also get yelled at sometimes when I have the fang of Regulos and don't flee to the edge of the map. "FFS you should be on the edge where it's safer!!!!"

    And finally, this doesn't happen often, but I get told in Whitefall Steppes that I should go into a concentrated mass of enemies (As a pure healing cleric) and distract them. Because, not only will I be able to live longer than 2 seconds from such an encounter, but they will all completely not notice the 10 people riding through them before I die. Yes.

    ... does it get better at 50? :c
    Do not want.
    "do not want" is the ten character version of "no"

  10. #10
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    330

    Default

    "It's called Codex for a reason!"

  11. #11
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stewy View Post
    "It's called Codex for a reason!"
    which is why the most important flag on the map is...not codex! its your enemies spawn flag.
    when defiants control statue, they control every other flag by default. likewise guardians with scope.

    even if you dont have control of dex/vault when you take control of statue, attrition at those flags will work in your teams favor as the opposing team gets held up at statue, while your own respawns have an uncontested run to the flags.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts