+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pvp gear question

Soulwalker

Default pvp gear question

Hello,

I just have a quick question about the new (new to me) pvp daily quests. I haven't been able to play in a while so I was a bit surprised to see that the pvp gear now has a text "requires Repudiator's Synergy Crystal".

After looking for information online I learned what it is and how to get it but I also read a lot forum posts saying that you can get the gear without it.

I'm still trying to get to prestige rank 2 so I can't test if I can buy it or not myself. It just sounded odd to me that you wouldn't need the crystal. Can anyone confirm this?

I just don't have the time or interest to start doing daily quests that on my shard after a few tries have turned out take hours and hours to do and I'm just wondering if I should focus my energy on something else instead.

Thanks

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Nelta View Post
    Hello,

I just have a quick question about the new (new to me) pvp daily quests. I haven't been able to play in a while so I was a bit surprised to see that the pvp gear now has a text "requires Repudiator's Synergy Crystal".

After looking for information online I learned what it is and how to get it but I also read a lot forum posts saying that you can get the gear without it.

I'm still trying to get to prestige rank 2 so I can't test if I can buy it or not myself. It just sounded odd to me that you wouldn't need the crystal. Can anyone confirm this?

I just don't have the time or interest to start doing daily quests that on my shard after a few tries have turned out take hours and hours to do and I'm just wondering if I should focus my energy on something else instead.

Thanks
    You can get the gear without the crystal. The text that says required pertains to the set bonus you get if you have the crystal. So gear is fine without crystal. Extra stats with crystal and a number of gear pieces in unison.

+ Reply to Thread