+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Valanceer

Thread: More like "Escalation: Premade Steppes" amirite?

Default More like "Escalation: Premade Steppes" amirite?

This is pure misery. I've had 2 PuG vs. PuG matches out of 10 games.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rift Master

This is the most ******ed thing i've yet to experience in any game to date.

Starcraft 2 patch notes: Pro League players will now be matched to Practice League, Copper League, and Bronze League players to reduce their wait times.
    Last edited by Valanceer; 08-12-2011 at 06:05 PM.

Banned

Stop doing pvp. Trion will eventually get the message and you would have save a couple months sub.

Lots of F2P till GW2 comes out.

GW1 id F2P and you can jump right into the pvp if you chose.

Rift Master

Bump. This is whack.

Rift Master

I've been queueing warfronts all day.

I have yet to not be placed against a premade. All 5 kills to 60 kills and similar. Subscription cancelled.

Soulwalker

Quit feeding the premades so they can gear faster and quit feeding Trion your money till its fixed.It's bad enough every healfront is about killing clerics over and over again with a grp of warriors and if you don't have warriors by the time you get the cleric half health here comes a warrior to two shot you and the cleric laughs at you.

Clerics are like boars in WoW,there all over the place and this is Trions fault for making them so strong so ppl will overplay them for pve purposes and to all you warriors out there when you look in the mirror does it say qwerty across your forehead.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by seethyr View Post
    to all you warriors out there when you look in the mirror does it say qwerty across your forehead.
    No it says 11121112111211121112111211121112, actually.

Telaran

You know, sometimes I accidentally end up in the same group with other people from my shard. It fools them into thinking we're a premade if we're all high rank.

Rift Chaser

On my shard group, it's the exact same premade game after game after gamer after game after game...

Seems to be a healthy group of pugs switching it up though. Which tells me 2 things: a) the demand for catering to the premade player isn't as robust as premade enthusiasts would have you think, and b) Trion would do better to worry about who actually DOES queue for their WFs.

If there was a market for premades, it would persisted when there was a separate premade queue. Nothing is more irritating than a player who sucks azz in pugs because he can't control his environment and/or teammates all of a sudden becoming a know-it-all figpucker just because he has 2 friends on vent running the same add ons.

+ Reply to Thread